J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I posted only 2 such replies but i guess MS Defenders gotta go. Care to recommend?
Sorry if I've sounded a bit harsh.
Weird, I'm also using the Windows inbuilt Defender on my PC, but don't get this many false positives :unsure:. Really strange.
I'm no pro with AV software, and it's maybe off topic here. The other AV I'm using on my Notebook is Eset Nod32 (only the Antivirus, not the suite) and also had no problems with game downloads.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Story could have been amazing, some weird choices throw it off though. Due to the nature of the story and the overall lack of any time to build a true backstory, there was no real chance to actually set up any of the reveals. Bianca being the most egregious example of this. There's no point to building up a reveal to a character we've never met, then just do a flashback of "Oh hey, when you were 12-15 (or whatever) you beat up guy and saved her."

A little more build up, some background earlier in the story, dev realizing that reveals after the fact don't have nearly the impact that actual realization based on prior events can have and this story would have been much, much better.

Other than that, some seriously twisted yandere stuff here. I loved those bits.

Reactions: rentaku
Apr 26, 2021
there is one problem in this game:
sister of mc is too much bossy.
i wish i could slap her in the face and said stfu.
i mean mc is badass but don't like attitude of his sister at all.
well good game anyway and good luck with your other game outnumbered.

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
there is one problem in this game:
sister of mc is too much bossy.
i wish i could slap her in the face and said stfu.
i mean mc is badass but don't like attitude of his sister at all.
well good game anyway and good luck with your other game outnumbered.
Valid point, she really is bossy almost every time.
If you're interested I'm trying to drop the next Outnumbered update mid July.
Have a nice day

Reactions: Reyto
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes