tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
That, literally, makes no sense. I played everything up to that point fine, and the game ended soon after. Usually, a game won't let you use a single letter or it will. I have games from over 4200 Dev's on many engines, never had an issue where I could use one letter and that caused an issue, I always use one letter when the option is present.
Just a small update, already fixed the code, but it will roll out only with the next update so the bug is still there obviously

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 2084024

Overview:
A short Kinectic novel about loving those close to you.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-31
Release Date: 2022-10-31
Developer: Tataugas - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2084026 View attachment 2025155 View attachment 2025151 View attachment 2025152 View attachment 2025153 View attachment 2025156 View attachment 2025148 View attachment 2025154
Please add the version number to each new version download file name so were can be sure what ver were downloading thanks

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
Please add the version number to each new version download file name so were can be sure what ver were downloading thanks
It literally says on the title AND in version.. 0.7

I am assuming you're talking about the file in itself but I'm pretty sure no old files are available, only latest version

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7
Size 104 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port, as usual.

Reactions: Thy4nd

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
Error:

Code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3303, in script
    i "Hmmm, [jn]..."
it looks like it should be: [Jamesname] instead of [jn]

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
All I will say is killing such a good looking mom should be a crime! still good game, I was hoping them to reveal that the mom was alive so she could join the harem :p

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
Error:

Code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3303, in script
    i "Hmmm, [jn]..."
it looks like it should be: [Jamesname] instead of [jn]

Sorry for the bugs, I literally sent the upload in the last 10 minutes available because I had to go on a new year's trip.

Having said that, it works perfectly for me, maybe because I always test the game with a fresh start and maybe you are using an old save but I might be wrong.

I plan to make an "Ultimate version" of this kinetic novel with some bonus content (the story will stay the same) and all the code cleaned and fixed but since I want to get better at animation (let's face it, they are subpar) it won't come out anytime soon.

In the meantime, I'll keep improving my skills while working on the "other side" of this story.

Reactions: salkrim

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
I liked the story, but I feel as if Grizzly and Angel should have had more time in the story. Especially Grizzly, even though we can already assume what actually happened. BUT we didn't see the body.... So I'm hoping we can get some closure for them, as well as getting to know what happen to the group that the MC went after. All in all it was a good short story. It just had too many loose ends. But that just me being me..... I just gotta know >.< I'm Looking forward to the next project.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0
Size 185 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes