• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Maybe, but I already dislike having to put "all" the tags since it kind of ruins the story, so I will do it my way and put them ONLY when the time comes (pretty sure it's not a deal breaker for no one but you do you and have a nice day)
As someone who loathes spoilers, thanks. You could, though, put a dev notes for planned content, or at least, the big ones people like to find or avoid.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The art and renders are very good, and the dialogue is OK. Some of the slang doesn't translate well into English.
It seems like the dev is trying to come up with his own version of Micky Slplaine's speech.
I applaud the effort, a good start in my book.

Osiris777

May 6, 2017
Oh no her fingerprints! wait?... can't the gun just be traced to the dude and it would make more sense that a high school girl in a skirt was not carrying a gun? Also gunpowder residue? also.... You know what it is a dumb scene considering the sheer amount of things that can be explained by even the worst forensics. They would walk within a few hours. But let's just pretend that in this universe the cops are idiots and blind and that the mafia has magic powers.

That being said... I want to breed the twins!

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Great way to get on the 'ignore' list on here... decent work on the skin, though.
.... uhhhh. Why would it get added to the ignore list? don't people usually use that for tags they hate.. or games they tried and didn't like? (or engines they hate.. and art they don't like etc. i.e. for things they don't like basically)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
idk if it's the dialogue or what but I got bored and dropped it. What are your opinions of this game?

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Vaginal / Anal sex, 3some and something extra but since it's early there's no need to mention it.

I expect to complete it by the end of december and to be honest there isn't much right now (15/20 minutes).

Next update will come out in 3/4 weeks and that one will be worth it in my opinion.
So... no overview to tell us what the story is about, then you won't give us the planned tags so we might figure out whether it's worth downloading or not?

I don't download on faith, especially for a new dev.
Thanks, but no.

ELev8

Feb 13, 2022
The renders are pretty great, i like the humor on spongebob "meanwhile" meme. Story is not concrete and some text are quite annoying. I would stick to a normal font. A solid story will make this game better and not just banging ;)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Outrun [v0.2a] Unofficial Android Port

There is no texbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 70mb.

You can also join my my discord server for more ports and support me.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Dunno about you guys but for me that intro is as good of a peg to hang the story on
as a zombie outbreak or an alien invasion as those are just as likely or realistic.

And it's a story where we acutally see the dad getting killed.
And even the mom too. How many wincest games got that?!

That's something new!! I like it just for that already! :D

I mean twins!!! Hello?! What else do you need?!?! ;)

Was more of a Test Drive and Lambo Countach guy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: redproud
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes