Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So... no overview to tell us what the story is about, then you won't give us the planned tags so we might figure out whether it's worth downloading or not?

I don't download on faith, especially for a new dev.
Thanks, but no.
Hell no. I only dl'd it after he said:

Makes sense...
I can garanty 100% no NTR (I assume that's one but might be wrong, we don't kink shame here)
At this point, I think that's all we're going to get out of him. I still haven't played it yet though. Still not trusting until that sexy chubby lady sings. :ROFLMAO:

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
I haven't started this yet, but, if it's a kinetic novel, there's no reason for me to play this. I wish you well, tataugas
Technically no one "plays" a kenetic novel they read it ... almost like having subtitled for a movie... but the gameplay in these "adult games" is generally annoying to me wso i prefer VNs . Options that matter are kinda nice .

Reactions: WastedTalent

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
Oh no her fingerprints! wait?... can't the gun just be traced to the dude and it would make more sense that a high school girl in a skirt was not carrying a gun? Also gunpowder residue? also.... You know what it is a dumb scene considering the sheer amount of things that can be explained by even the worst forensics. They would walk within a few hours. But let's just pretend that in this universe the cops are idiots and blind and that the mafia has magic powers.

That being said... I want to breed the twins!
The cops are bought and paid for by the Mafia in this ....

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0
Size 185 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: u z i

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
1665020232119.png
Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with their stupid logic since their odviously moronic thugs but seriously "C'mom babe we've been watching you for some time and I believe you own us some little 1 on 1 time.. maybe double that".
Shouldn't even they know it's "you owe us some little 1 on 1 time".
And not "you own us some littke 1 on 1 time".
Because that makes no sence at all?.

Just Curious.

jaka

May 16, 2017
Dunno about you guys but for me that intro is as good of a peg to hang the story on
as a zombie outbreak or an alien invasion as those are just as likely or realistic.

And it's a story where we acutally see the dad getting killed.
And even the mom too. How many wincest games got that?!

That's something new!! I like it just for that already! :D

I mean twins!!! Hello?! What else do you need?!?! ;)

Was more of a Test Drive and Lambo Countach guy.
Alien invasion or zombie outbreak? Let's have both, for the mom and the dad.

nebulous3

Jan 22, 2018
Don't get me wrong(.) I don't have a problem with their stupid logic since their (they're or they are) odviously (obviously) moronic thugs but seriously "C'mom babe we've been watching you for some time and I believe you own us some little 1 on 1 time.. maybe double that".
Shouldn't even they know it's "you owe us some little 1 on 1 time".(,)
A(a)nd not "you own us some littke (little)1 on 1 time".(?)
Because that makes no sence (sense) at all?.

This must be a troll job. Eight errors criticizing one minor spelling error is epic!

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Don't get me wrong(.) I don't have a problem with their stupid logic since their (they're or they are) odviously (obviously) moronic thugs but seriously "C'mom babe we've been watching you for some time and I believe you own us some little 1 on 1 time.. maybe double that".
Shouldn't even they know it's "you owe us some little 1 on 1 time".(,)
A(a)nd not "you own us some littke (little)1 on 1 time".(?)
Because that makes no sence (sense) at all?.

This must be a troll job. Eight errors criticizing one minor spelling error is epic!
Actually no sorry to disappoint you I was actually trying to not offend while pointing out a mistake.
I was actaully attempiting not to criticize anything which is why I acknowledged.
That I both understood the way the speech was writen and what it was supossed to represent.

I was mearly attempting to point out an error and not to sound like I was criticizing while doing so.
( indicate the faults of (someone or something) in a disapproving way ) unlike yourself.

And I'm terribly sorry if the fact that I didn't have time to proofread, spell check, and grammar correct myself.
Since being dyslexic means it can be quite time consuming for me to do so especially to meet your apparent exacting standards.
Strange really since you are obviously so adept at pointing out mistakes you failed to point out that mistake yourself.

But please by all means don't let that stop you taking the piss.
Please feel free to respond to this post for the benifit of the rest of people in this thred.
But as I'm sure you should be more than capable of understanding any responce by you will be wasted on me.
As you are now firmly on my ignore list but please have good day and have a happy life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simulacrum29

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I do believe this page really needs the graphic violence tag, because there's a lot of it in this game.

Reactions: tataugas

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
Actually no sorry to disappoint you I was actually trying to not offend while pointing out a mistake.
I was actaully attempiting not to criticize anything which is why I acknowledged.
That I both understood the way there speech was writen and what it was supossed to represent.

I was mearly attempting to point out an error and not to sound like I was criticizing while doing so.
( indicate the faults of (someone or something) in a disapproving way ) unlike yourself.

And I'm terribly sorry if the fact that I didn't have time to proofread, spell check, and grammar correct myself.
Since being dyslexic means it can be quite time consuming for me to do so especially to meet your apparent exacting standards.
Strange really since you are obviously so adept at pointing out mistakes you failed to point out that mistake yourself.

But please by all means don't let that stop you taking the piss.
Please feel free to respond to this post for the benifit of the rest of people in this thred.
But as I'm sure you should be more than capable of understanding any responce by you will be wasted on me.
As you are now firmly on my ignore list but please have good day and have a happy life.

Relax mate, if you can't take someone mildly criticizing you maybe the internet isn't for you..

But anyways, well spotted, it is a typo, obviously I meant to write owe but sometimes shit happens I guess, anyways,
Haev a niec day (just fucking with you)

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes