thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Dang what a cliff hanger ending for this update. WOW blood for a change awesome. I believe i've figured out who Bianca is already, if i'm right lets just call her insurance protection. Great game and renders .Keep up the good work and hopefully not to long between updates. If I had to find any thing wrong with this game it would be main area of sex scene is not bright enough. My advice just keep up the good work and go for it.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5
Size 86.2 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Jul 27, 2020
Good renders so far,looks promising but I am wondering what tags later on.This is not hard to answer.If you are waiting to see who is interested and for what tags,well i have seen vote/poll things here on f95.personally i like impregnation/pregnancy and hetero MC,though bysex girls are ok.

Reactions: Derek Lamperouge

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I somehow just stumbled upon what looks like a good VN. If I've waited this long, I may as well wait for the finished version as a Xmas gift. Right?

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
I somehow just stumbled upon what looks like a good VN. If I've waited this long, I may as well wait for the finished version as a Xmas gift. Right?
Well I wouldn't say it's good good, maybe reasonable good..ish

But if you wait for the final version you'll get the best of this (The quality is increasing by each release and I'LL try to remake some scenes before the final update)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mcclem5257

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Well I wouldn't say it's good good, maybe reasonable good..ish

But if you wait for the final version you'll get the best of this (The quality is increasing by each release and I'LL try to remake some scenes before the final update)
I like everything you said until....REMAKE. I think that word will scare most everyone as that implies a delay in the release of new content. I wish you luck as your renders look good and the story premise is intriguing. I will keep an on your work my friend!

Reactions: JohnSheridan

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
My theory is that she's the daughter of the guy the MC killed at the start of the story. Iris mentions that she lost her father recently.
OK, thanks...I guess my damn memory is getting worse. But wasn't that guy at the start kind of young to have an 18 year-old daughter, but shit...I could be mixing it up with 5 other VN's that I recently played.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
OK, thanks...I guess my damn memory is getting worse. But wasn't that guy at the start kind of young to have an 18 year-old daughter, but shit...I could be mixing it up with 5 other VN's that I recently played.
Yeah, i agree he looks a bit young for that but it would explain why the twins accept her (they can use her to get revenge) and why she was at the hotel. It wouldn't explain why the MC is supposed to know her though, so i could be completely wrong.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
1667189716377.png
I just saw that passing by, and couldn't stop myself from pointing out that human beings don't have stomach muscles like these, maximum is an 8-pack with each pair of muscles just being a round pair of muscles with nothing showing off in between. This looks like 12-pack.
It was bottering me and I just had to take it off my chest.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Playing from fresh start got an ignorable error in the gas station bathroom after the motel.

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
Playing from fresh start got an ignorable error in the gas station bathroom after the motel.
Hi, I am assuming your MC name has only 1 letter because I ran all the tests I could think odd and that's the only situation creating this error.
For now the only workaround is to have more than 1 letter in the MC name, I will see if I can change the code but I doubt I can fix it (the 1 letter situation was a known issue but I really thought it wouldn't be a real problem, but here we are)

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Hi, I am assuming your MC name has only 1 letter because I ran all the tests I could think odd and that's the only situation creating this error.
For now the only workaround is to have more than 1 letter in the MC name, I will see if I can change the code but I doubt I can fix it (the 1 letter situation was a known issue but I really thought it wouldn't be a real problem, but here we are)
That, literally, makes no sense. I played everything up to that point fine, and the game ended soon after. Usually, a game won't let you use a single letter or it will. I have games from over 4200 Dev's on many engines, never had an issue where I could use one letter and that caused an issue, I always use one letter when the option is present.

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
That, literally, makes no sense. I played everything up to that point fine, and the game ended soon after. Usually, a game won't let you use a single letter or it will. I have games from over 4200 Dev's on many engines, never had an issue where I could use one letter and that caused an issue, I always use one letter when the option is present.
That's fantastic and good for you, the thing is, on that specific dialogue line the code asks for the first 2 letters of the MC name, but since there's only one, it returns an error, like I said before, I will see if I can fix it but no promises (I can simply change that line but I'll see what I can do)

So.. it does make sense it just doesn't work well!

Either way I appreciate your feedback but any updates will come with the final version.

Have a nice day

Reactions: Bobber Tail
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes