3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
A few important notes:

If you've not played A Petal Among Thorns and A Moment of Bliss, you might be a little lost.

NOTE: The game will ask for a save file from A Moment of Bliss, if you have not, you won't be able to adjust some preferences for a few scenes.
Well, that is a dumb requirement. I know I don't hold onto long completed games in anticipation of needing a save to change friggin option settings.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, that is a dumb requirement. I know I don't hold onto long completed games in anticipation of needing a save to change friggin option settings.
Unless you intentionally go into the "hidden" folder and delete saves, saves are always backed up in two places. It's a continuation of the 2 previous games, you can still manually select things.

Aug 9, 2022
Just finished the first update for Over the Moon. I have to say, excellent! Simply excellent! I'm looking forward to this final chapter in the Rose Garden Trilogy, but also not because I really don't want it to end. Great job as always Lockheart! :)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
well, well, so it got leaked already the same day... not cool.

If you've not played A Petal Among Thorns and A Moment of Bliss, you might be a little lost.

NOTE: The game will ask for a save file from A Moment of Bliss, if you not, you won't be able to adjust some preferences for a few scenes.
At least if you're gonna leak something, provide correct information.
According to "Lockheart"
"You can make all the choices manually if you don't have a save file to load"
"And there are two places where you can redefine your relationships "

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just finished the first update for Over the Moon. I have to say, excellent! Simply excellent! I'm looking forward to this final chapter in the Rose Garden Trilogy, but also not because I really don't want it to end. Great job as always Lockheart! :)
A nice thing, after it ends, it technically isn't. He is going to go through all 3 games, tidy up stuff, and put them all together in one big package and be one big game you can play from start to finish in a VN build called "Rose Garden".

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Oh my. Liked both Petal and Bliss stories. Gonna wait for Over The Moon to get a few more updates before I pick it up cause I want to have a longer experience, but definitely watchlisting so I don't forget.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I heard you don't need a save from A Petal Among Thorns and A Moment of Bliss to play. You are asked questions upfront to get a general idea of what you like.
EDIT: you can change a few of the preferences after the ending save prompt if you've never played them or don't have the save. You can also change settings in the phone.

Last edited:

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
NOTE: The game will ask for a save file from A Moment of Bliss, if you not, you won't be able to adjust some preferences for a few scenes.
this is confusing the game says the opposite thing:

1701906170667.png

what is the titania or p-something choice? i dont remember this from a moment of bliss. i did not play petal among thorns tho.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Absolutely loving this one so far. The new characters are engaging and fun. Great scenes, and the renders and animations look beautiful as always. Totally expected an enraged Moon to come busting through the door at the end there. Would have been hilarious. Only critique is that the Nix reveal was probably a tad too foreshadowed. Would have had more impact if she had given less clues about it beforehand. I had a strong idea what it was as soon as she mentioned she had news, but without the line about missing work soon, I would have still been in suspense.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
this is confusing the game says the opposite thing:

View attachment 3149426

what is the titania or p-something choice? i dont remember this from a moment of bliss. i did not play petal among thorns tho.
You're right, I thought it said "not", I just read it wrong when I saw the note about the ending save file.

You can change those in the 'phone'.
Yeah, was just getting ready to edit that as when I posted it, I had to run out so didn't have to time to test everything.

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
I didn't see it answered, but the choice is in "A Moment of Bliss" whether you tell the Prydwin CEO about Suzi or you keep it from him. Not that I remember anything changing in the ending, but I'm guessing it will have ramifications in this chapter. Either way, I can't help but be super excited to that it's gotten to the early stage. I recently re-played Petal and Bliss and am super excited to finally get to Moon.

Reactions: Deejeey
Nov 23, 2023
No incest? So unlike the first 2 AVNs the MC doesn't get to bed the last daughter? Oh well, Bliss was better looking anyway (and wasn't a bitch).

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
This is like comming back home. :love:

The pizza girl is a hit, i laughed my ass off. :giggle:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
This is like comming back home. :love:

The pizza girl is a hit, i laughed my ass off. :giggle:
I absolutely loved that scene! I really really hope she becomes a recurring character! Would love to see a lot more pizza deliveries, with increasing levels of fun. Let that poor girl buy a house with their tips!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes