3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Great start to Over the Moon, I'm looking forward to seeing how this final part unfolds. Oh also, I love Nixie, god damn! :love:

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Opening menu of Over the Moon with sound on for the first time...

I was sure I was not going to like Moon, but then this happened...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We're back, baby!

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Unless you intentionally go into the "hidden" folder and delete saves, saves are always backed up in two places. It's a continuation of the 2 previous games, you can still manually select things.
Which is exactly what I periodically do. I don't need abandoned saves piling up for years. Especially since it saves to my sys drive that I don't use for games, or damn near anything but the OS.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
this is confusing the game says the opposite thing:

View attachment 3149426

what is the titania or p-something choice? i dont remember this from a moment of bliss. i did not play petal among thorns tho.
I didn't see it answered, but the choice is in "A Moment of Bliss" whether you tell the Prydwin CEO about Suzi or you keep it from him. Not that I remember anything changing in the ending, but I'm guessing it will have ramifications in this chapter. Either way, I can't help but be super excited to that it's gotten to the early stage. I recently re-played Petal and Bliss and am super excited to finally get to Moon.
See my post in the AMOB thread. That choice determines which party (Pridwyn/Henry West, or Titania/Eleanor (Nixie's Mom)) is the one that shuts down Suzi. My linked post also has a good reminder of the ways in which the various companies involved are connected, though I haven't played OTM yet in case anything has changed since the end of AMOB.

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
See my post in the AMOB thread. That choice determines which party (Pridwyn/Henry West, or Titania/Eleanor (Nixie's Mom)) is the one that shuts down Suzi. My linked post also has a good reminder of the ways in which the various companies involved are connected, though I haven't played OTM yet in case anything has changed since the end of AMOB.
Yeah, It wasn't so much a matter of who was responsible as it causes effectively the same bitchfest but the end result was the same. How that decision impacts OTM will be interesting to see. The nice thing for me is that I have saves with both options. I just can't wait for OTM to be completed because I've loved everything in the series so far.

doctorx6969

Feb 19, 2023
damn... tugging at my heartstrings from the start... very good start btw... I have been looking forward to this

DocGrym

Jan 15, 2019
View attachment 3148919

Overview:

Welcome to Over the Moon

A lot has happened over the past 2 years, picking up from where A Moment of Bliss ended.

Welcome to the future, where memories can be transferred to Androids.

You can now use VARGs, Virtual Augmented Reality Glasses, a new way to interact without leaving home.

Your daughter Moon is a music star in the making, and her business manager wants you to write some songs for Moon for the television show "Madds Medusa." Here's the thing: your daughter hates your guts, and you need to spend a week with her.

How will things go?
Thread Updated: 2023-12-06
Release Date: 2023-12-06
Developer: Lockheart - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Prequel: A Moment of Bliss
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3148970 View attachment 3148972 View attachment 3148973 View attachment 3148974 View attachment 3148976 View attachment 3148978 View attachment 3148982 View attachment 3148983 View attachment 3148984
Thanks brah! Lockheart has yet to make a bad game, and I've been looking forward to this one!

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
I just played A Petal Among Thorns and A Moment of Bliss, and I can only hope this one is as good as those two, will wait for this one to be finished too, for me, this is probably the best saga of games in this site, at least for the ones I know, love the characters, and can only want to see more, and hope that this dev keeps on releasing gold after this games too.

Reactions: Quetzzz and GioBol

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
I just played A Petal Among Thorns and A Moment of Bliss, and I can only hope this one is as good as those two, will wait for this one to be finished too, for me, this is probably the best saga of games in this site, at least for the ones I know, love the characters, and can only want to see more, and hope that this dev keeps on releasing gold after this games too.
I agree, I have really enjoyed every one of Lockheart's games so far. Did you try Avalon yet? It's another one of his games that you might like while waiting for Over the Moon to finish.

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
I agree, I have really enjoyed every one of Lockheart's games so far. Did you try Avalon yet? It's another one of his games that you might like while waiting for Over the Moon to finish.
Yes, played Avalon, while I liked it, I got a bit thrown off by the main character, can't really tell you why, but past that, enjoied the game overall, as of right now, I really have no doubt that Lockheart's games are games that I'll enjoy, so anything I see from him in the future, you can be sure I'm going to follow closely.

Reactions: Quetzzz

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Uggghhh....

Moon seriously needs to learn the consequences of her actions...if the MC keeps being walked all over (daughter or not) I won't be finishing this one unfortunately.

Hopefully he grows a spine and sorts her out. Worse parts of the first chapter when she is in them. Thank God for Nyxie.

Reactions: TheFurs

Trikus

May 31, 2020
What is it about weak men that don't like stories with strong women and feel the need to pretend to be tough guys?

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes