desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Don't sleep on this one if you're a fan of RPGM games with lots of rape
The main thing holding this game back is how inconsistent the art is
early game scenes got redrawn near the end of development and late game scenes are relatively recent but everything in between isn't as good

sidenote this game has some of the funniest standing pictures
(some of the previews for this game are outdated and should look better in-game)
Is there a lot of unavoidable futa content? Like is futa a major part of the story or is it just some minor characters and occasional scenes?

qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
The character designs look incredible, but the preview images do not entice me. It mentions " each main character can evolve into various final versions of themselves" - is it possible to avoid the body writing, anal vore, bulging insertions, etc? I don't need pure vanilla or anything, but debasing women is not something that appeals to me and that's what most of the previews are.

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
The character designs look incredible, but the preview images do not entice me. It mentions " each main character can evolve into various final versions of themselves" - is it possible to avoid the body writing, anal vore, bulging insertions, etc? I don't need pure vanilla or anything, but debasing women is not something that appeals to me and that's what most of the previews are.
Judging by a gallery I saw, stay far far faaar away from this one. Some scenes include graphic violence, including thrusting very sharp weapons where they should never belong. And pretty much all of the art is about debasing women.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I bought the game on Steam, i'm at chapter 2 but encountered very few H scenes. I'm wondering if there is some sort of patch i have to download to unlock more H scenes (like some kagura releases?).
Also some ennemies in combat have lewd sprites (like half naked spider women, or bandits banging a woman), but there seem to not have any Combat H mechanics/scenes, wich look like a wasted opportunity.

Plus the developper note mention a plethora of animated scenes, i encountered zero at this time, only scenes consisting of 1 cg, or sometimes with 1 or 2 minor variations in the scene.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes