azada83

Nov 8, 2018
This may be a dumb question, but how do you save this game? are there save points? I cant find the option.

azada83

Nov 8, 2018
I bought the game on Steam, i'm at chapter 2 but encountered very few H scenes. I'm wondering if there is some sort of patch i have to download to unlock more H scenes (like some kagura releases?).
Also some ennemies in combat have lewd sprites (like half naked spider women, or bandits banging a woman), but there seem to not have any Combat H mechanics/scenes, wich look like a wasted opportunity.

Plus the developper note mention a plethora of animated scenes, i encountered zero at this time, only scenes consisting of 1 cg, or sometimes with 1 or 2 minor variations in the scene.
I'm also wondering if im missing something here. Is there like, loss cg that im missing by winning all the fights? I put it on the easiest setting because i tend to not like rpgm combat, but there doesnt seem to be an auto loss option for reguler fights so i just assumed the game would give me the option to lose atomaticacally when its relavent. should i actually try to lose some fights, or will that just give me a game over?

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
this game is so boring because of the lack of Hscenes and yes there is some lose scenario scenes but it's only when you can see the enemies power bar, the game doesn't really explain anything well. Every girl randomly dresses slutty but the MC doesn't seem to care nor does anyone else in the world so i guess its common

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
so is the wolf enemy on the beach at the start of the game supposed to oneshot you? should i drop the difficulty? enemies dont have health bars, no idea how close or far i am from beating it

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes