brightnp24

Dec 8, 2018
Dev said in Patreon that the earlier arts were drawn so long ago he didn't draw the uncensored version of it, but the latter CG are uncensored though. Anyway I bought it on steam then download it here, have to let the guy stay alive for new game somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnoomoos

albel112

May 9, 2019
after testing
+ combat is really good, easy is easy hard is hard, tough why so many options for that xD 2 or 3 is enouf for all games, eather evryone is playing on journalist style on easy or hard like true gamer, middle ground is pointless (i was on difficulty difficulty... couse that sounds awfull and it was good for my skill level)
- some fetishes i see are so over the top disturbingly gross for me that i had to stop playing the game.
i could swear that first boss theme song was from legend of heroes game xD

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So is there something wrong? Few ppl said there's a virus
I have no idea to be honest... Most likely false positives. When I downloaded the game, I wasn't stopped by anything from downloading it (except I downloaded it from Ryuu instead of from here). I ran the game without triggering Windows Defender but I didn't go any further than that and I deleted it because I wanted to see how people will take it before I play it myself and there are too many bad reviews of it on Steam and too many good review on it here. I overhyped the game and even requested it yet I didn't play it at all... I'm ashamed of myself.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes