Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Oh dear.. so many girls, but which one of them is the main story protagonist of this game? Could someone tell me??

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Oh dear.. so many girls, but which one of them is the main story protagonist of this game? Could someone tell me??
Open developer notes on first page, the main character is lola.

In some extent the other two can be considered main characters too, as they are in your party most of the time during your journey.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Open developer notes on first page, the main character is lola.

In some extent the other two can be considered main characters too, as they are in your party most of the time during your journey.
I think you misunderstood me. I meant, which one of the girls on the pic is the main protagonist. Of course I wouldn't know which one is Lola and I'm asking it because whether I'd play it depends on the appearance/outlook of the protag (which is my personal preference)

I hope you don't mind kindly answering

Edit : Nvm, I've already figured out which of them is Lola (brown hair) Thanks for responding earlier. I guess I'll have to skip this one then, tired of playing H-RPGs with teenage/young (under 25) protags

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I think you misunderstood me. I meant, which one of the girls on the pic is the main protagonist. Of course I wouldn't know which one is Lola and I'm asking it because whether I'd play it depends on the appearance/outlook of the protag (which is my personal preference)

I hope you don't mind kindly answering

Edit : Nvm, I've already figured out which of them is Lola (brown hair) Thanks for responding earlier. I guess I'll have to skip this one then, tired of playing H-RPGs with teenage/young (under 25) protags
I asked you to open Developer note because there is a cg of the main protagonists, it was not neant to be rude or something else.

As for now i only encountered one Sex scene with her (the one in the preview pics with blonde girl rubbing her tits/pussy), almost all scnes were with the second main protag,(the blonde girl) or random characters, but i'm still early in the game.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
I see there's an actual battle mechanics here and as I just finished playing Octopath this is actually nice to see for an rpgm hentai game

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
there is barely any hentai scens in this game and the ones that are are so low effort its garbage, this game is a solid 2
super disappointing.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes