aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Good day mates, i installed the english pictures patch and some scenes in the gallery or memory room are censored I don't know why, maybe is the save that I downloaded or is the game.

Thanks.

Nov 21, 2021
There is like 30+ additional cg
sevral more side stories
sevral smaller scenes with one or two cg
a dream sequence if i understood the mtl correctly (cg are all over the place)
a ending A++
A goblin ending in ch 8 (only saw some cg every thing isn't in the cg room)
a dozen unused cg
Additonal clothing for the main characters and some other side one (didn't see them all)

Some of those i can see why ther wheren't on the steam version. (loli/shota, sleep rape)
Some other i don't know why they are patreon exclusive.
Overall if you have to buy one take the steam version. But i couldn't resit having a paywall between me and good hentai.

I don't know if i should post the files of patreon version here. they are all encrypted with easefilter driver so pretty useless without the code i got. (single usage) and i don't know how to crack it.

Here is (nearly) all the exclusive cg.
Pixeldrain
I may have missed some.
And i didn't screen ending A++ (there is like 12 more)
where do i unzip it?

Centrefi

Nov 10, 2019
Ok I need help, I don't know if I didn't read it correctly or they didn't explain it well but where the hell is the forest? or how do I get there, I've been searching everywhere for almost 2 hours but I don't know where it is or how to get there.If it is by the bridge where those 2 guys are, they ask me for a pass and I don't know how to get it, please help xddd OVER·DeviL 聖石少女篇v1.37 28_4_2024 00_52_14.png

Nov 21, 2021
Ok I need help, I don't know if I didn't read it correctly or they didn't explain it well but where the hell is the forest? or how do I get there, I've been searching everywhere for almost 2 hours but I don't know where it is or how to get there.If it is by the bridge where those 2 guys are, they ask me for a pass and I don't know how to get it, please help xddd View attachment 3581463
go north

Centrefi

Nov 10, 2019
Question.. How long does it take to complete the game?
I've been playing for about 3 hours and I'm barely at the beginning of chapter 2. I don't know how much I have left to finish the game but it seems like a long time. I have only seen a small part of the map and my character is level 14. I suggest you play it, the creator has a pretty good sense of humor and the story is good.

okjsim

Feb 14, 2021
So which version should I take? Is the MTL on the patreon version that bad to forgo all the extra stuff and get the smooth(er?) steam version?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm 15 hours in and in the middle of ending B route. I guess ending A is supposedly the canon ending just by reading bits of it here?

Centrefi

Nov 10, 2019
Been a while since i've beat it but iirc you gotta go into one of those grass patches, then go through the locations based on where the light is shining on the statue
Thanks, I had already managed to see how it was done, it was a total coincidence. The only bad point I see in this game is that there are times when it needs to point out where things are done or be more specific.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes