prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
So... the art in this is amazing. Any way to extract the CG files?

Also, does anyone have the concept art pack?

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
They should be accessible in the game folder look for images and then pictures. At least thats the case with their other game Claire's quest.

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
The eva pictures in there are super interesting. It looks like at one point there was a super good ending with the dryads, and a romance with the human that ended up turning into one. A real shame they didn't include that. At least, I see no way to activate it in game. A lot of good art for something that got cut.

You can interact with Eva in the best ending, which is the one you get for completing everything (complete all sidequests, get all base upgrades without getting gangbanged, collect all notes). Once you're in the ending, talk to the General next to the exit to go visit Eva.
Is... is there a save file with this? The 100% save doesn't seem to have the trigger for the scene, and I really want to see it, if it's the above content.

Last edited:

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
The eva pictures in there are super interesting. It looks like at one point there was a super good ending with the dryads, and a romance with the human that ended up turning into one. A real shame they didn't include that. At least, I see no way to activate it in game. A lot of good art for something that got cut.

Is... is there a save file with this? The 100% save doesn't seem to have the trigger for the scene, and I really want to see it, if it's the above content.
I don't have a save file to hand, but it might still be in the 100% save; talking to the general is how you trigger the scene the first time, and you can then replay the scene by exiting the room through the door to the south. You should try doing that, as it might still be available that way.

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
I don't have a save file to hand, but it might still be in the 100% save; talking to the general is how you trigger the scene the first time, and you can then replay the scene by exiting the room through the door to the south. You should try doing that, as it might still be available that way.
Ah, seems the save I had had the gallery and was listed as 100% but something bad happened to the general along the way. Found a working save and it was worth it. I'd love to see the dryads in more work.

cupycake

Nov 24, 2022
Sofia got an absolutely crazy ass to torso ratio! Her tits are massive too compared to Juno when both were lying on the bed.

It's such a shame Sofia didn't go against the Reptile I was expecting it to happen perhaps while looking for a probe in the waters. Those phat cheeks clapping on the Reptile is going to be heaven!

You can consider if making a DLC.

Last edited:
Reactions: nikcha

Douchebag M

Aug 7, 2018
So someone ported this for Android. Everything works fine except for the fact that you can't use your weapons I played this on PC and ended the game but just for the fun i thought I'd try it out on Android as well. To be honest not the best experience so far

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
Jan 13, 2023
So someone ported this for Android. Everything works fine except for the fact that you can't use your weapons I played this on PC and ended the game but just for the fun i thought I'd try it out on Android as well. To be honest not the best experience so far
I had the same problem. Have the gun and ammo for her, I press every possible button and nothing happens.

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
I have a question, is there any scenes that isn't forced sex?
I haven't played this game yet and I would like to know if the protagonist is willing in any senses.. Thanks

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I have a question, is there any scenes that isn't forced sex?
I haven't played this game yet and I would like to know if the protagonist is willing in any senses.. Thanks
No, luckily not all scenes are rape. The forced scenes happen when you lose against the infected adversaries. This also happens if you make some bad decisions later on in the game, or bad game endings.
If you play your cards right, you can avoid the forced sex scenes during your playthrough. You can still see those scenes later in the gallery if you want.

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
No, luckily not all scenes are rape. The forced scenes happen when you lose against the infected adversaries. This also happens if you make some bad decisions later on in the game, or bad game endings.
If you play your cards right, you can avoid the forced sex scenes during your playthrough. You can still see those scenes later in the gallery if you want.
Thank you

Reactions: PBS666
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes