Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
as in rl I prefer/favor nature and plants over humans any day so in most of the games that I play oblivion,skyrim any games where I can mod them I always favor nature and plant life I would sooner save the life of a plant then a human that is a stranger people I don't know sad but true so overgrown genisis I favor the dryad ending siding with Dr Zara and yes I've tried all other endings but still dryad ending is the only ending that I love and favor so to be honest I would rate this game the most stars but it seems I can only click like adding an emoji.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Lost my near-completion saves, don't want to re-play the whole game.

Any way to unlock the scenes? Some hero with the saves, perhaps? Especially garden girl on Juno scenes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think the computer in the cheat room should but it seem's not every scene gets opened. i have not played this in a long time becuase the plant lady always got me and it's hard to tell were she is in that small ass circle lol.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Pretty sure there's a save file post if you go back enough.
Thank you and the poster of that save page before so very much! It was exactly what I wanted!

Edit: sadly, in the gallery, the dryad gameover scene I was after seems to miss half of it - the dryad daughter-mom part. Any idea how to open that one?

Last edited:

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you and the poster of that save page before so very much! It was exactly what I wanted!

Edit: sadly, in the gallery, the dryad gameover scene I was after seems to miss half of it - the dryad daughter-mom part. Any idea how to open that one?
If that's not in there I'll give you my files, you only get that with the perfect ending.

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018

the save i posted was for the "best" ending epilogue. i also have saves for the other epilogues. here, this save has all of them:

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes