funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
any hero still has the cg from back when it was a resident evil clone? i mean the gameplay is still RE and thats why its so fun, but I would like to see the CG from back then.
here is a refrence for what i mean:
I played it for half a hour and its good in my opinion :)
Good story and much details and humour
here are some screens for you

ROTOFIRE

Apr 7, 2021
Hello, I'm on the second mission for the military (clear a path to the Hotel). I've found 4 of the Thompson's soldiers and given them adrenaline, I've found a plant heart, and I've got bleach. I cannot figure out how to use the bleach though or get into the hotel (I'm just sort of assuming the Bleach is part of getting in). I think I've explored everywhere I can go tried to go in all the buildings, etc. Can someone give me little hint?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
As much as i would like a sequel to OG the story had already been told and the developers are focusing entirely on Claire quest now.
I think at best they could get the new artist (Pigutao) to redrawn the older scenes and release them in an update, but i don't see a reason as to why they would do it.
Did Ganassa stopped drawing for them ? That was their best artist. Sad

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well in one of the endings it's kinda sowes the dryeds doing things but all the girls that was with juno have nothing kinda sad i think.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
is there a pure lesbian route?
Yes, but you have to know what you're doing.
  • Both sex scenes from prologue can be refused; more so, picking them hurts you (with blowing Billy actually locking you out of best ending). The game adds them to the gallery anyway once you reach checkpoint.
  • Any scenes with the zombies only happen if you get caught by them. So... don't get caught.
  • Interacting with Barton (bearded shopkeeper) is optional. And you only have sex with him if you take shower. You would miss a boost to max morale, however (which serves as your hitpoints).
  • Romancing Thompson is optional. Note that his side quest is part of requirement for best ending (just like every other side quest); romancing happens in a dialogue after the quest.
  • On the base, what scenes you get depends on how you solve the problems. If you ever prostitute yourself as "easy" solution, you would have sex with males, penalty to max morale and guaranteed bad end for the game; while making upgrades legitimately would give you lesbian sex scenes. Maybe even boosts to max morale, I can't remember. Skipping them also gives you bad end later on.
  • The scene of dryad raping a female soldier is unmissable, but I don't know whether it counts for you or not. Her raping you is avoidable (and you better do avoid it, due to you getting a game over if it happens thrice).
  • If you avoid getting any of bad ends (avoid any "zombie room" situations; do not mess with crazy dude in the metro; do not trust Zarah; do all three upgrades without paying with your body; do not get caught by robots in the final level), you would reach the end where any sex scenes would trigger on your initiative, with one scene per romanceable character (including Barton and Thompson; game seems to not recognise whether you actually romanced them, or not).
  • On best ending (need to find all notes, including one from prologue which you find only by doing Billy's errand, and complete all side quests; I think it's possible to do without actually having sex with Barton and Thompson afterwards), there's an optional scene with futa dryad.
  • Extra note. On the bad end where you let the military to take over (skip any of the quests to prepare the convoy to military base; skip any of upgrades for the shelter, or do any of them by paying with body), siding with military leads to your friends being taken into sexual slavery, while siding with them just makes you being enslaved, too. You obviously would miss on any extra scenes with them. No need to aim for that ending in particular, because the best ending lets you see any other endings as well.

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
As much as i would like a sequel to OG the story had already been told and the developers are focusing entirely on Claire quest now.
I think at best they could get the new artist (Pigutao) to redrawn the older scenes and release them in an update, but i don't see a reason as to why they would do it.
I hope they will consider doing a sequal in the future, I personlliy love the setting and the art of this game then claires quest. Zombies are a niche genre, and this game was very good, I also liked the MC so hope we will see more of her.

analilith

Aug 16, 2017
This game could use a sequal.

Actually that would be awesome, i think that it's the best one when it comes to zombies theme...

Claire's quest is really good in it's own genre. Truth is, i wish they would make their game less sprawling, and maybe make more of them. I like their writing so much i would love to see different stories in other genre or with other protagonists.

Anyone here has recommandation close to Overgrow genesis ?

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
game was great till the forest ended, then it went from scaredy cat survival to femme fatale marry sue and it ruined the atmosphere
a sequel will probably be more similar to the mary sue part of the game sadly

Atticus422

Jan 2, 2023
I played through the game with cheats to get all the notes at the beginning . I completed all the possible side quests, but as of now, I only get Ending D. Am I missing anything or do Cheats prevent you from getting ending E?

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
I got all endings on current version. it is possible.
you need all 8 notes, and to finish all side quests, also don't get raped in the base.
also that ending got some extra stuff if you explore a little.

Atticus422

Jan 2, 2023
so I used the Cheat room for the notes, I take it that prevents me from getting Ending E? can I use the other cheats in the cheat room or avoid it all together?

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
so I used the Cheat room for the notes, I take it that prevents me from getting Ending E? can I use the other cheats in the cheat room or avoid it all together?
it took me 5 days of playing non-stop to beat the game, get all the endings and I did it without cheats and reloaded each time I got "tackled" and I did it all without using weapons. pretty fun experience. you should do it too. I suppose using guns and not picking up all the litter would fasten it up too.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes