aviraprem1

Jan 1, 2018
Did anyone manage to get to the axe on the roof in the building with the Jamesway bridge control room? The stairs to the top are blocked - cannot understand how to get up.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Did anyone manage to get to the axe on the roof in the building with the Jamesway bridge control room? The stairs to the top are blocked - cannot understand how to get up.
Been a while since i last played, but aren't those things dissolvable with bleach?

aviraprem1

Jan 1, 2018
Been a while since i last played, but aren't those things dissolvable with bleach?
Thank you for your reply - I found "bleach" you are talking about in one video in ytube - but cannot remember, did I use it during my game or not (if I'm not mistaken, some amendments to the game and maps were made from version to version - not just additions/extensions, so possibly no bleach may be in version I play 1.03.2). Will try to find it nearby, but suppose that I checked all the map already.

Update:
1) rechecked the bridge map - no bleach was found
2) found bleach (listed in "quest items" in inventory) on the next mission from the militaries (wounded military man in the toilet in the house where the stairs upstairs are blocked by "jellyfish-tree", if you give adrenaline to the military man, he will tell you about the bleach in the nightstand) and after use it is not "consumed" (at least the first use), so possibly it appears only after the bridge in this version of the game or I possibly missed it before.

Last edited:

Stefan Salvatore

May 27, 2021
GUYS I AM PLAYING THE VERSION OF THIS GAME WHICH IS PORTED TO ANDROID.In order to continue the quest in grand hotel,i have to shoot the saplings at the entrance.But i don't know how to use gun in Android.Could anyone has any fixes for this?

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I completed first part of the freeroam (when you need to get to the boat), game warned me to finish all business in that area, because it is a point of no return. I think i did all that i could, but, upon the arrival, game failed quest "East Creek". I checked that area again multiple times, but only thing i found is survivalist, who disagree to let me into his room and that's it. I can't find this quest's trigger.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Are there any additional updated scenes after ending E?
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you're asking have any scenes been updated since the full ending E was added, no. If you're asking if there are any new scenes added after you get ending E, then just the ending associated scenes - and all other ending scenes since you got the best ending.

Yeah cause I saw on comics sites there are big gangbang scenes with all the girls of the military and all
These are either the scenes from the upgrades if you don't purchase them with currency and instead try to get them for free (which leads to a bad end), or they're part of the ending scenes for the human supremacy bad ends.

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you're asking have any scenes been updated since the full ending E was added, no. If you're asking if there are any new scenes added after you get ending E, then just the ending associated scenes - and all other ending scenes since you got the best ending.

These are either the scenes from the upgrades if you don't purchase them with currency and instead try to get them for free (which leads to a bad end), or they're part of the ending scenes for the human supremacy bad ends.
'If you're asking have any scenes been updated since the full ending E was added, no'
It was about this that I asked. Thank you for your reply.
I really enjoyed playing this game. Even though the game's story is already over, I'm always hoping for more hot scenes to be updated.

Reactions: Decckar

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
'If you're asking have any scenes been updated since the full ending E was added, no'
It was about this that I asked. Thank you for your reply.
I really enjoyed playing this game. Even though the game's story is already over, I'm always hoping for more hot scenes to be updated.
Yeah I agree, I wish this had been the game they stuck with over Claire's Quest (which I don't particularly care for). Unfortunately, CQ was WAY more popular and I guess probably more open ended and allowed for more scenes, so they stuck with that one.

At least what we got was a good, fully completed zombie survival hentai game. Most of those get abandoned part-way through.

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
Yeah I agree, I wish this had been the game they stuck with over Claire's Quest (which I don't particularly care for). Unfortunately, CQ was WAY more popular and I guess probably more open ended and allowed for more scenes, so they stuck with that one.

At least what we got was a good, fully completed zombie survival hentai game. Most of those get abandoned part-way through.
Actually, I had a dream yesterday about the Overgrown:genesis DLC being released. LUL.
There was a screen for Juno's sexual status, and descriptions of Juno's sexual experiences were written. Juno was able to have unlimited sex with Billy, Gavin, Barton, and other soldiers and police officers, and she was also able to get pregnant. When Juno became pregnant, he went to the hospital in Hamilton Square to give birth. I'm a fan of Claire's Quest, but I still think Overgrown is a game with a lot of potential.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes