OlafMaster69

Aug 30, 2019
Does anybody know how to fix the black screen when i start the game it boots up and starts playing the music but it doesnt show anything on the screen its just black. And btw i noticed it changes the icon the one in the corner of the window when i start it to another rpgm game i have installed.

Apr 16, 2018
After getting through the game and watching the credits, I'm rewarded with a black screen I'm still able to use the menu but that's it. what do I do?

yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
Ok, but there is only ending a, b c1 and c2. Is there also the ending for D and E ?
the ending E is doing all the side-quest, including the female partners quests, doing favors for the military, and getting all the 8 notes. the D ending is doing everything except the notes.... so the E ending is the true ending

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
the ending E is doing all the side-quest, including the female partners quests, doing favors for the military, and getting all the 8 notes. the D ending is doing everything except the notes.... so the E ending is the true ending
is this nier with all these endings? xD

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Very good game! If only you can add female urethral insertion/female urethral sounding and female urethral torture, this game would be perfect with alll the lesbian content too!
Okay. Um.

Going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that maybe just nobody's ever explained this to you clearly and politely:

This is rude.
Please don't do this.

Only do this in a hypothetical where:
1) the creator has actively asked people to suggest fetishes
2) the game and/or creator have actively teased the inclusion of said fetishes, or
3) you're saying it in the course of an ongoing discussion - for example, if people had been previously discussing fetishes and kinks they wished had been included.

Don't say something like this unprompted and out of the blue. Please, just don't.
In this case it doesn't help that the fetish(es) you're requesting tend to be considered very niche, but it would still be rude even if the fetishes were more common ones.

Again, please don't do this.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes