JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
Forlorn notes got moved to the Hospital and you need to do billy quest to get the Rebellious notes

Last edited:

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
I'm stuck looking for teh Car keys..... I been looking for hours now. :(
I would also take the PW for the Cabin PC.... maybe I missed it? Can anybody help me?

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Hm.. Some interesting lesbian screenshots.. a shame that the content is mostly focused on rape it seems.
All but 1 rape scene is technically avoidable, in the sense that there's an option to skip the scenes if you get grabbed, and that if you never take damage you'll never have to worry about the scenes. But yeah, it is explicitly that kind of game. But the CGs are also just open in the files, so you can just pull those if you're interested in them - or download a 100% save and just look at the lesbian scenes if you want context.

Oct 1, 2021
Is the ending A just supposed to be a thx for playing screen with audio playing in the background or is there some scene there and I am glitched out.

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
Ending A was bugged for me two Last time I got it
You are still able to move around and if you're able to get to one of the dryads and view the scene it fixes the sceen back to normal
I'll Make a video later showing the fix

Reactions: MrHyde123456789

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Is this have a prostitution??
Sort of? Mostly not really. There's a very early task you have to do, which is getting an engineering cert. You have to go talk to the local gang leader to forge one, and you can choose to either do a task (go to the sewers and get a package) or give him a blowjob.

And then there's like 1 scene later that sort of implies a character was flirting with the barracks to distract them so Juno could steal stuff, but then they get caught and raped.

So really, there's the 1 favors-for-favors scene and that's about it.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I was wondering, if there's some kind of "hidden" stat that counts how much you've been raped/infected overall, or if it's fine as long as you just get rid of the infection in time.
In other words, is there any reason to not get hit at all, besides the obvious?
I like the game so far, but I don't want some kind of "oh you've been hit 69 times, so you don't get the true ending" situation :p

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Only for the Dryad. Dryad auto bad ends at like... 3 total rapes I think. Otherwise as long as you get all the notes and do all the sidequests the 'good' way, you can get the best ending.

Reactions: Iblis2150

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Only for the Dryad. Dryad auto bad ends at like... 3 total rapes I think. Otherwise as long as you get all the notes and do all the sidequests the 'good' way, you can get the best ending.
Thx that's good to know. Then I don't have to keep save-scuming all the time, if I mess up once :p

Reactions: SeveralGeese
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes