yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
alright another problem, any way to remap the hotkey ?
usually F1 is the key, but not here
P for shoot sux balls
wtf

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
Getting caught by any of the infected creatures doesn't affect getting Ending E
Just don't get caught by the super robots near then end of the game
I also agree that P to shoot sucks
It used to be I think A to shoot before then they made WASD movement keys so shoot got change to P

Reactions: yangjuelek

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
hey if i pick the "service billy" and skip the sewers and chance to get the first note
are there any chance to pick it up in later stages?
or am i fked ?

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Yeah you only get one chance at getting it
So you either need to start a new game or add it in using a save editor
lol, just cleared
still getting ending D
idk why
got all quest and sides done
got the doll, hard disk data returned to general, etc
still D
i used the save editor to add in the missing note
and still D
why

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
lol, just cleared
still getting ending D
idk why
got all quest and sides done
got the doll, hard disk data returned to general, etc
still D
i used the save editor to add in the missing note
and still D
why
Besides adding the missing note, did you change the note-counter to 8 as well ?

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
aight, got it finally
ending E
thx guys

any more games by this developer ?
kinda digs it
You could check yourself by searching for [Dystopian Project] with 'search title only' checked up top, or going to the OP and checking their Patreon. But to answer your question, yes. They also do Claire's Quest which is a fantasy setting but it's MUCH bigger and, I think, more sandboxy/open world.

(It's disappointing for me personally that CQ is so much more popular than OG:G since I like the setting and protag WAY more, but them's the breaks.)

valley boy

Apr 30, 2021
I can't seem to find this anywhere.

Where do I get the scene with Thompson? Do I miss it if I complete the downtown hotel mission?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I can't seem to find this anywhere.

Where do I get the scene with Thompson? Do I miss it if I complete the downtown hotel mission?
To get the scene with Thompson, IIRC you have to complete the miniquest about finding all the missing members of the team, then after doing that, and possibly also after completing the downtown hotel mission, talk to him in the canteen. You definitely miss it if you complete the downtown hotel mission without completing the miniquest.

EDIT: Oh yeah, you're right. The scene itself takes place in the canteen, but Thompson is found outside it, sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

valley boy

Apr 30, 2021
To get the scene with Thompson, IIRC you have to complete the miniquest about finding all the missing members of the team, then after doing that, and possibly also after completing the downtown hotel mission, talk to him in the canteen. You definitely miss it if you complete the downtown hotel mission without completing the miniquest.
Thanks. I thought I did complete the quest about finding all the missing team members and never saw him in the canteen, but I will check again.

EDIT:
Found him. He was outside in the military base by the drill sergeant and group.

Last edited:

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
im stuck here, i can't go anywhere
any help?
I traided some alcohol for bullets and them I can't go find a path to continue
Might be a bug...

The only other thing I can think of is to try going back into the building and trying again; you definitely should be able to leave to the south. Maybe, if you have the booze, try triggering and/or completing the sex scene with Barton first?

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes