JP Woods

May 19, 2017
Hello there, I need a little bit of help here? does anyone know how to get pass Gavin, cause I'm trying to get the apc in the game, thanks!

yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
Hello there, I need a little bit of help here? does anyone know how to get pass Gavin, cause I'm trying to get the apc in the game, thanks!
you need to find billy, he´s on the other side of the place you find gavin, you need the access card to go to the office nearthe gavin place and go to the pc inside the office and active the alarm in gavin place, once the black scene end, go to gavin place and you found his body and pick up the keys from him

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Could someone with the Steam version upload it? It seems that nobody here has subscribed to the Patreon, so we can't ask for a Mega re-upload.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
No. The one posted here is 1.02.1d. The latest version is 1.03+
Well, ver 1.03 just released at the beginning of february this year, you cant expect the latest version gets uploaded so quick here. However, we may have some hero to do so...

Reactions: lordhoth12

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Well, ver 1.03 just released at the beginning of february this year, you cant expect the latest version gets uploaded so quick here. However, we may have some hero to do so...
I didn't. I asked which version their posted save was for.

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
Was there some controls update? or has "P" always been the struggle and attack button?
It's been a while since I played, but remember those being a different buttons before, weird.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
OVERGROWN: GENESIS

DOWNLOAD LINK (WIN) - [LATEST! 1.03.2]

DOWNLOAD LINK (MAC) - [LATEST! 1.03.2]

(not much difference between this and v1.02.1d, though, tbh - the epilogue scenes for Barton and Thompson are in, and there've been some minor bugfixes, but that's it.)

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
damn this save doesnt seem to work?
If the global file doesn't know there's a save in a particular slot, it won't show it. Go ingame, save in a slot, - any slot works - and rename the provided save to the slot you saved in. Then copy the newly-renamed save into the save folder and overwrite it. It might look a little odd - might say it's actually in the first chapter or something like that - but it'll load normally.

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
I remember that there was a wolfgirl that was supposed to be added. Did they do it ?
Still a goddamn shame we didn't get a Dryad Juno ending.
I would have seduced Taylor too if I had the chance.

Last edited:

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
A wolfgirl did get added, and its some of my favorite content.
Recently replaying this game after having played the developmental versions and it feels a lot more complete.

Park used to just be two maps and now its double that size and has a mini-story. It's a lot of fun. I encourage anyone who's just downloaded the full save for the gallery to play through it.

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find a guide for ending e
I think they changed a few thing getting ending e from the last time I played it

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes