ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
Hi Here you go, please refer to file 19 for like everything plus every ending. File 13-18 is like if you wanna play through and achieve certain endings.
tyyy so much
it didn't show up in any of my slots when i put it in, but when i filled every slot it did (thanks SeveralGeese)
it still had the name i put ("Prologue"), but when i entered in it worked

Crossbow1701

Dec 14, 2019
Hi Here you go, please refer to file 19 for like everything plus every ending. File 13-18 is like if you wanna play through and achieve certain endings.
Ive added these files to my save folder but dosnt show up in game. Is there a version that I should put these in to let them show up?

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
i can't use the save that you guys have share. why?
If the global file doesn't know there's a save in a particular slot, it won't show it. Go ingame, save in a slot, - any slot works - and rename the provided save to the slot you saved in. Then copy the newly-renamed save into the save folder and overwrite it. It might look a little odd - might say it's actually in the first chapter or something like that - but it'll load normally.

Reactions: KnightKKK

padaw66

Jul 1, 2020
One of my favorite games in the platform. Quality of the story, of the pics : both are present.
Thanks a lot for the work !

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
i just saw the patreon. link to final build is still down. has nobody tell the devs? if i was actively involved in my patreon id have fixed it mere hours after the issue.

Reactions: nerogaf

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
Hi there, I'm having a bit of trouble with the two computer password for the subway, does anyone know the right one for those two, please and thanks!

Jul 13, 2018
Hi there, I'm having a bit of trouble with the two computer password for the subway, does anyone know the right one for those two, please and thanks!
Learn to use the forum's search feature, so you get answers faster and don't clog the thread with questions that have already been answered dozens of times.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes