Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
The best ending? You have to collect every note and complete every side quest in a positive way, including buying the base expansions with points instead of 'favors.'

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Any letter ending where the protag turns to zombie or something
I don't think there's any letter ending where that happens, but IIRC the infection bad-end - what happens if you have Juno rest while her infection level is too high - is kind of that. May not have the level of detail you're looking for, though.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Any tips for first time players? The last time I played I got through until a part where you need to go inside unlit rooms with weird monsters (that could see you through the walls, maybe a bug?) and I always were dry on resources. Is there any gameplay loop or some way to grind to have more stuff or you'll always have to avoid shooting/bashing mobs and run everywhere in the hope of they not catching you?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Any tips for first time players? The last time I played I got through until a part where you need to go inside unlit rooms with weird monsters (that could see you through the walls, maybe a bug?) and I always were dry on resources. Is there any gameplay loop or some way to grind to have more stuff or you'll always have to avoid shooting/bashing mobs and run everywhere in the hope of they not catching you?
The subway section is unusually bad because the crawlers will sometimes cluster around the other side of a door, making it impossible to avoid them, but yeah, the game's pretty tough. There are a couple of stores that you can eventually access where you can trade for additional weaponry, one to the north of the area on the other side of the subway, and another one in act 3. If you want to to full-on turn the game from survival horror to action horror, though, I actually suggest using the cheats (there's an area you can access at the beginning of the game, from Juno's apartment, and also a separate cheats section in the menu). There's no in-game penalty, and imo it certainly doesn't make things too easy, since you still have to dodge, aim at, and shoot the enemies, it just gives you a consistent supply of ammo and weapons with which to do that.

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
Where did the Forlorn Notes get moved to I didn't find it in the bathroom
Also is there a way change the controls Hitting the P button to shoot is kind of a pain

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Where did the Forlorn Notes get moved to I didn't find it in the bathroom
Also is there a way change the controls Hitting the P button to shoot is kind of a pain
IDK exactly where, but I believe the Forlorn Notes are currently somewhere in the hospital. No idea about the controls.

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
Hello. I can't find the car keys at night in the park. The answers in this thread didn't help, maybe somebody has screenshots?

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
You get the car keys in this building
This is for version 1.03.2
I can't remember where they are in previous versions
Screenshot 2022-07-22 172558.png

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone know where abouts note 7 is
The only thing I know about it is it found in north brookside but I have searched everywhere and still haven't came across it

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
If you're desperate, you can change the flags on your savegame before you get your ending to guarantee you have everything with a savegame editor.

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
I'm planning to do another speedrun of ending E So I kind need to know where Tragic notes are
I know where all the other notes are and have them all wrote down and the same for all the quests
All I need are the Tragic notes so I can start making a new route for ending E

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I'm planning to do another speedrun of ending E So I kind need to know where Tragic notes are
I know where all the other notes are and have them all wrote down and the same for all the quests
All I need are the Tragic notes so I can start making a new route for ending E
The Tragic Notes are in the apartment with the zombie that reacts to the doll, in the same area as the police station.

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
The Tragic Notes are in the apartment with the zombie that reacts to the doll, in the same area as the police station.
Thank you So much
Notes description is misleading as it says found in North brookside
So I was searching in the wrong place this whole time

Reactions: Umberfoot

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
My first run of Ending E on version 1.03.2
Not a bad first run but did do a few mistake like getting the shower scene which wasted about 1 minute

Screenshot 2022-07-23 010452.png

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
hey, true ending question
i understand from some guy's guide that tru end is do all sides, collect 8 notes, and build without favors
but does getting caught/r4ped by Zs affect true end?
do i need to go full untouched by Z ?
like no H scenes at all (unless the unavoidables) ?

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes