Dec 1, 2021
Mar 11, 2022
So i just finished the entire and got the true ending but when i go to the gallery option theres a slot missing did i miss something? Also how do i turn off the infection on the top right Capture.JPG

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
how do i do downtown, now loads of things are blocked off with wreckage
if you're talking about the dryad place thats what I'm trying to figure out too. ...
EDIT: nevermind I'm just dumb I guess . You shoot the hotel door. I tried shooting those masses on the walls before and it didn't work so I didn't think to try it seeing as the game seemed to tell me it a waste of ammo. Ah well

Last edited:
Reactions: lexlexx

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
You're missing some files. The saves aren't showing
There's a weird bug where, if you've never saved in a particular slot (19, 20, etc) and then you move a save of that number into your folder, it wont work. Easily worked around, at least.

In the park, sorry probably should've specified.
iirc the key for the car is in the cabin right above the car, you gotta unlock the back door security using the computer (password is johnson)

Reactions: Krotik1231

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
With MV and MZ the save slots used is recorded in the config file in the save folder. That's why the game won't recognize an imported save in that slot. The game can't 'see' it if it's not in the config file.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes