WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
This is probably a stupid question, but when fighting the plant hybrids, how do I get into the big building at the end of the level, four screens in? The front door is blocked off, the sides are overgrown and I can't see what I'm supposed to do to get through.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
How do you win the peek a boo game with the final plant lady in the university ? I keep flunking the game on this one, the dark room on the right side or the east side is really is the toughest for me. I think I fix about 3 circuit breaker for the rest I can't find it. I found the keycard. but yeah on exploring the eastern area that needed flash light is the toughest for me. anyone got a tip or how to ?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do you win the peek a boo game with the final plant lady in the university ? I keep flunking the game on this one, the dark room on the right side or the east side is really is the toughest for me. I think I fix about 3 circuit breaker for the rest I can't find it. I found the keycard. but yeah on exploring the eastern area that needed flash light is the toughest for me. anyone got a tip or how to ?
That's indeed a tough part. I finally beat it using a combination of reconnaissance, running like crazy and save-scumming.

Reactions: agriasoaks

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
yeah the dark room is a pain in the butt. But luckily there's not a breaker in that room- though you do have to go through it to reach one.

trigger the grapple with the dryad early so you can break free and make distance, then loosely hug the bottom wall and you'll eventually find hallway leading south.

and you can just run to the elevator in the north by hugging the left wall and being fast. Though she'll be between you and the exit on your way back out.

Savescum, dont get stuck on stuff, and never stop running. I'd also recommend making one or two backup saves, in case you softlock yourself.

Reactions: agriasoaks

BluestSlime

Mar 9, 2020
Been ages since I played this, but with the final version out I re-installed it. Got to a point in the game where I'm trading for ammunition, but despite me buying the pistol and shotgun ammo with cigarettes from a cop (beginning of act 2) it doesn't add them to my inventory.

Anyone else experience this bug and know the fix for it?

I'm hoping I don't have to just go back to a previous save point because it'll be a bunch of backtracking.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Been ages since I played this, but with the final version out I re-installed it. Got to a point in the game where I'm trading for ammunition, but despite me buying the pistol and shotgun ammo with cigarettes from a cop (beginning of act 2) it doesn't add them to my inventory.

Anyone else experience this bug and know the fix for it?

I'm hoping I don't have to just go back to a previous save point because it'll be a bunch of backtracking.
re-check your inventory, you should have several boxes of ammo that you have to unpack the boxes yourself. Insult to injury, you can only see them in your full inventory, not in ammo or supplies (it is a reeeeeaaaaaallly dumb mechanic)

on the bright side, it remembers your place in the inventory, so you can speed unpack boxes after the first one by hitting escape, then holding space. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: BluestSlime
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes