profklor

Feb 6, 2022
Is it just me, or is the game literally impossible to beat now? They added blockages to the downtown area that i 100% know weren't there before, and now i can't progress the game.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Can anyone confirm if there are any more patches for this version before everyone can have a playthrough WITHOUT a gallery with missing scenes?

This had happened before btw & it sucks for someone to spend hours in this game, complete it but ended up with a missing gallery.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Can anyone confirm if there are any more patches for this version before everyone can have a playthrough WITHOUT a gallery with missing scenes?

This had happened before btw & it sucks for someone to spend hours in this game, complete it but ended up with a missing gallery.
I guess the gallery will be complete when the game gets it´s final update, dont know when that will be though.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I guess the gallery will be complete when the game gets it´s final update, dont know when that will be though.
Well yea, that is expected cuz its a finished product.

But for the current 1.02.1d version that everyone downloaded & played, i wanna know & make sure history won't be repeating itself cuz the gallery bug did happened before for 1 of the 3 girls in the gallery.

We have 2 people that donated saves but not sure if this is incompleted or the gallery is still broken. Both of their gallery has missing bits.

So if anyone has access to patreon, can you check if there are anymore patches for this build before people can start playing it properly?

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Gallery isn't broken. If there are missing parts in their galleries, they didn't access the scenes when they were available. The NPC scenes like Barton's and the shelter girls' don't unlock without viewing the scenes when they're available, so if they skipped those (especially Barton's as the others you can go back to up until the end of the university section) they won't be in the gallery.

Either do it all yourself, or get a save editor and mess with the flags and switches.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Gallery isn't broken. If there are missing parts in their galleries, they didn't access the scenes when they were available. The NPC scenes like Barton's and the shelter girls' don't unlock without viewing the scenes when they're available, so if they skipped those (especially Barton's as the others you can go back to up until the end of the university section) they won't be in the gallery.

Either do it all yourself, or get a save editor and mess with the flags and switches.
Great, thanks for the confirmation.

One of the save post said "full" save but with missing scenes, which is why i asked.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Great, thanks for the confirmation.

One of the save post said "full" save but with missing scenes, which is why i asked.
~ Full save v1.02.1d (Ending E) ~

Exit the gallery and the room for the alternate endings (A, B, C1, C2).
Interact with the NPC's for the happy endings.

There is still some end game content missing for Barton and Thompson.

View attachment Full Save v1021d (Ending E).rar

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
~ Full save v1.02.1d (Ending E) ~

Exit the gallery and the room for the alternate endings (A, B, C1, C2).
Interact with the NPC's for the happy endings.

There is still some end game content missing for Barton and Thompson.

View attachment 1645164
Oh thanks but i already finished it on my own after i got the confirmation on the gallery working properly, with everything unlocked of course.

Reactions: Jamieee

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
all of the mega links are dead, can someone send a working one?
People need to stop putting the oficial links here. Save them to your own mega accounts(or other host) instead to avoid them being deleted by the developers.

Well guess i will wait. Have the Steam version and developers said there is a update coming next monday (14/02).

Reactions: bobby125432

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
People need to stop putting the oficial links here. Save them to your own mega accounts(or other host) instead to avoid them being deleted by the developers.

Well guess i will wait. Have the Steam version and developers said there is a update coming next monday (14/02).
Is that the final one or will there be a 1.04?

Also saves should carry over right? Cuz replaying was annoying.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is that the final one or will there be a 1.04?

Also saves should carry over right? Cuz replaying was annoying.
Only know that they will post version 1.03 there but no idea if there will be a next one.
I suggest anyone who can to buy it there. It is a cheap way to show some support for the developers.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes