anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Patreon post:

Content
Hello again O:G fans! Your long wait is over! Thank you all so much for being so awesomely patient! I present to you - the expanded version 1.02 release!

This version now features more endgame content, and greatly expands the content of existing gameplay while adding a crew of new characters and situations that we have created in response to player feedback and suggestions! Note that there are seven new scenes in total!

As usual a full changelog can be found below! Note that this is the penultimate/second-last update, with only one more update due after this that will add in the last two endgame content scenes (for Barton and Thompson) along with any bugfixes that need to be done for this major update! However we encourage you to play this version as the next update will only be bugfixing and endgame room content!

All new playable content is now in, and so it's worth a new playthrough right now!
We truly hope you enjoy the culmination of our hard work with this polished major update!

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE:
VERSION 1.02.1 (WINDOWS)
---
CHANGELOG (1.02.1)

* In the expanded area for Hamilton Square, now termed Hamilton Close, a revamped Barton will now offer a sidequest for the area that involves checking in on survivors he used to trade with in the Supermarket and bringing back Barton's Brandy for him. Just doing this task marks the quest as complete and will affect the future outcome of the storyline after Act II, but...

* ... you can also have a drink with him, toast to fallen fellows, and borrow his shower, which leads to a consensual male dom/female sub new scene! Note that if you don't want to, you don't need to trigger the scene, but it won't unlock in the Gallery, and you won't get the second scene at the endgame room either (just in case some players don't want to see the male/fem action).

* The Cold Pines area is now greatly expanded and the storyline heavily revised. The Notes location is now changed. A new character, Kerry, is a big part of this area's story, and she comes with two new scenes! This was also part of a Tier V commission so a shoutout to Ranthe for contributing and going through with this amazing suggestion! (PS: Kerry's concept art is also now added and available to the Art Pack reward)

* Resting now leads to a new scene! Additionally, this scene changes based off Juno's Infection level, which now more clearly explains and visualizes what happens when Infection gets too high! The scene stops being a dangerous/gameover one after you pass Cold Pines, but after that it gets unlocked in the Gallery!

* Introducing a new military-oriented character, Thompson!

* The Downtown area is now greatly expanded and the storyline heavily revised! This includes the way the Hiveling enemies operate! They are now made somewhat vulnerable as they are only invincible as long as their local "mini-Hive" is alive. Killing this vulnerable weak spot will destroy all Hivelings in one area. This is also where Thompson's sidequest will play out! Just doing this task marks the quest as complete, but if you want, you can also...

* ... Unlock a consensual femdom/footjob new scene with Juno x Thompson! Again, this is skippable for those who don't want to see the male/fem action for some reason. But, for those who gave feedback on wanting male xJuno consensual scenes, this and the Barton one are for you!

* CG artwork has been added to Dr. Zara's encounter with the Dryad in the University, which I feel qualifies it as a new scene in its own regard now!

* For those who really went all the way and nabbed Ending E - congrats! You are now being rewarded with a sweet Ending E-exclusive Eva Hawke x Juno new scene!

* Certain endgame victory conditions will now require Thompson and Barton's sidequests to be completed as well as part of the "complete all sidequests" conditional!

* Added a little jump/stunned animation to enemies, which pauses them in their tracks for about 0.5 seconds after a hit by Juno.

* Updated the save log system, which was honestly showing kinda pointless info. Saves will now show the part of the game you're in (ie. Act I, Act II...) and also, if you got to the end it will show you what kind of ending you got! (ie. Epilogue A, B, etc.)

* Removed the Painkiller trading exploit in the Civilian Shelter from Sofia. She now instead gives you an un-sellable unique named Painkiller item.

* Many many more minute changes and corrections and edits that were too numerous to list...
The link is no longer available.

Also do we have to replay everything? If anyone had already downloaded, can you confirm whether or not it came with a save?

Fishmael

Jul 16, 2018
The link is no longer available.

Also do we have to replay everything? If anyone had already downloaded, can you confirm whether or not it came with a save?
Managed to download it and it didn't come with a save so if you want to get the new scenes related to ending E (and Thompson and Barton's scenes since old saves won't have them unlocked) you'll need to do a new run I believe.

gogo8320

Aug 27, 2020
There is a version 1.02.1d, which covers the invisible wall bug in cold pines. I don't have access to the game file:cry:. So, have to wait...........

Last edited:
Reactions: aleyugioh

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Shit well thanks anyway. We wait for some 1 to upload the fixed version.

Last edited:

Chorin

Jul 11, 2018
So, I beat the game again, got the best ending...but forgot to unlock the scenes with the three girls, so now I have an incomplete gallery...does anyone have a full unlock save I could borrow?

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes