Garn1

Dec 22, 2020
Does Ending D have a H scene? Because i get all endings included E but not D and want known about ending D, maybe save)

s93

Jul 3, 2019
Someone know plans of author on this game? I think it awesome and much better than game about Clare.
There be another part or somethink?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i bought the game on steam.big surprise they keep all the Bestiality in the game.are they going to release 1.01.02 in the future?

Takshakhboy

Feb 16, 2020
Guys, Does anyone have a "just before c4" save for ending E? cuz every save here for ending E is in epilogue room and i can't see the actual ending scenes for ending E & D, just the alternatives.

Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm, is it just be or does the "infection counter" on the top right still pop up when in scenes? I thought it was supposed to go away when you access a scene.

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Hmmm, is it just be or does the "infection counter" on the top right still pop up when in scenes? I thought it was supposed to go away when you access a scene.
In latest patch:
"You can now hide text at any time with the "H" key; same key used to restore it. This will come in handy for Gallery in particular!"

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
In latest patch:
"You can now hide text at any time with the "H" key; same key used to restore it. This will come in handy for Gallery in particular!"
You can hide the textbox but not the infection display. It doesn´t make sense the there´s xray views from the mouth and vagina/asshole and image sections that show Juno´s expressions but you it is partially blocked by the infection screen. Please fix that it can be hidden or at least remove it completly for the gallery/scene replay because it isn´t needed there.

Last edited:

okme

Jan 21, 2018
THe ending E has a part that says it wont be available until version 1.01.2 So im not sure if it is complete or not.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
It's complete technically, just there's an additional update planned sometime in the vague future.

Edit: Actually wait, apparently there HAS been an update, last month? No idea if it's the final update since it's obviously behind the wall.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
After giving the serum to Dr. Zara, I got the ending A scene but after the credits roll, and the option to view epilogue, all I can hear is moaning sounds with the 'Thanks for playing' text on screen. Is it a bug or that's all there is to?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
After giving the serum to Dr. Zara, I got the ending A scene but after the credits roll, and the option to view epilogue, all I can hear is moaning sounds with the 'Thanks for playing' text on screen. Is it a bug or that's all there is to?
That's all there is

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
i found a fix for ending A by viewing one of scenes in ending A
But here a save that should not have the Thanks for playing screen

• Red Heart
Reactions: cm4000

Giras99

Nov 18, 2020
For you that want to play this game on the phone
1. Download joiplay on google play, after that go through joiplay settings (accessed by 3 dots on the right), then app setting, turn off scoped folder
2. Download the windows version of this game, extract to your desired folder
3. If you playing on 6,3 inch phone like mine you need to do this step otherwise your quest menu will only show black screen, before you added game on joiplay you need to go game folder, then go to www folder -> js -> plugin.js, tap on plugin.js to edit it with text editor
4. After you open your text editor with plugin.js scroll until you find " Quest Data Window " on " Quest Data Window " search for Font Size and change it's value to 18 and then save
5. Add the game to joiplay, and proceed to play IMG_20220122_051250.jpg

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes