Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So is the game finished now or there will be more updates ? This game is nice and all and im happy they adden more consensual scenes (rape is no fun for me) but i want them to focus on their other game instead.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
So is the game finished now or there will be more updates ? This game is nice and all and im happy they adden more consensual scenes (rape is no fun for me) but i want them to focus on their other game instead.
This is a very strange post considering this game sat for over a year getting absolutely no attention while Claire's Quest was being constantly updated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
It finally finished, great game.

A bid sad that we didn't get some kind of dryad Juno ending (or gameplay expansion on the concept), but felt like that's asking a bit much right after a dlc.

Still a great game regardless.

Reactions: leninja13579

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can someone tell me where is Note 8/8?

Nevermind: saw the guide on Steam and found it. :)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How to receive Epilogues D ?
Check the quote below.

Overgrown: Genesis now updated to version 1.02.1!

FINAL ENDING GUIDE
(*updated for 1.02 onward)

Ending A
||The Dryadic / Zara Ending. This involves the world falling under Dryadic enslavement as they emerge as the new apex species. Obtained after picking Zara's route in the University. Gallery unlocks up until the University stage. Does not unlock other endings. ||

Ending B
||The Feinstein Ending. This involves Juno getting enslaved and trapped in a breeding machine as Feinstein achieves his goal of rebirthing the world in a sea of flames. Obtained after picking Feinstein's route in the University, then failing to escape. Gallery unlocks up until the University stage. Does not unlock other endings. ||

Ending C
||The Military Tyranny Ending. This involves the military becoming the tyrannical leaders of a new world order committed to fighting bitterly to the end against Dryadkind using weaponised HAF small arms. Obtained after picking Feinstein's route in the University, then defeating Feinstein, but failing to complete the base upgrades or the Brookside Sanctuary sidequests that strengthens the civilians. Gallery unlocks up until the University stage. Does not unlock other endings. During this ending, the civilian population is enslaved by the military. Juno has a choice of becoming the new leader of the tyrannical regime, or she can refuse and become enslaved as well.||

Ending D
||The Neutral Ending. This involves the military and the civilians working together to commit to fighting bitterly to the end against Dryadkind using weaponised HAF small arms. Obtained after picking Feinstein's route in the University, then defeating Feinstein, and completing the base upgrades (using Base Points only, no Soldier Favours) + the Brookside Sanctuary sidequests that strengthens the civilians. Gallery unlocks up until the University stage. Unlocks all endings. ||

Ending E
||Same as D except the Dryads decide to live with humankind in peace and you get a special postgame area to visit Eva. Requires completing all sidequests (Donny/East Greer, Barton/Hamilton Close, and Thompson/Downtown) and collecting all 8/8 Notes. ||

Reactions: Zaeed

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
It finally finished, great game.

A bid sad that we didn't get some kind of dryad Juno ending (or gameplay expansion on the concept), but felt like that's asking a bit much right after a dlc.

Still a great game regardless.
yeah, that woulda been real sexy.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes