nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
It seems from the image files there is a happy ending "E" i think where general's daughter i guess "blooms". How to get it? I have purchased all base upgrades with points and have saves Zara's research but all i got is semi happy D ending. Have i missed smth? Was the idea not to fuck anyone in prologue?

Swamprat34

Jan 22, 2018
Really good game reminded me of a zombies life , zombie retreat, and zombies retreat 2 like especially the mc is a female to

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Ok, I must be either blind or stupid.
What are you supose to do to progress on The Grand Hotel?
IIRC, you have to kill the big plants in front of the entrance - there's one big one in front of the door, and two smaller ones to either side. (Again, IIRC) you need to go and interact with each of the two side ones until eventually they die, and once they're both dealt with the big one will wither and you can proceed into the building. I got stuck on this for like an hour or more, so you're not alone.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
IIRC, you have to kill the big plants in front of the entrance - there's one big one in front of the door, and two smaller ones to either side. (Again, IIRC) you need to go and interact with each of the two side ones until eventually they die, and once they're both dealt with the big one will wither and you can proceed into the building. I got stuck on this for like an hour or more, so you're not alone.
I'm still confused. So, I did get inside the hotel.
There's a few of those tentacle monsters around and there's 4 plants scatered in the rooms in the back.
There's an exit to what I think is a courtyard in the back, but after you exit there's this plant wall blocking the way and I can't get through.
What do you mean by interacting with the plants? I press Z next to the plants and nothing happens.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I'm still confused. So, I did get inside the hotel.
There's a few of those tentacle monsters around and there's 4 plants scatered in the rooms in the back.
There's an exit to what I think is a courtyard in the back, but after you exit there's this plant wall blocking the way and I can't get through.
What do you mean by interacting with the plants? I press Z next to the plants and nothing happens.
Sorry for taking so long to respond, and for misremembering my previous "advice", I've since gone back and replayed that section of the game to refresh my memory.

There are three town maps, with the hotel on the third one. You may already know this, especially if you were trying to complete Thompson's miniquest to retrieve the lost soldiers, but on the second of the three town maps there's a two-story building you can go into. On the second floor of that building, destroy the unique-looking plant in the southeast section by shooting it, and you'll then be able to proceed into an overgrown area to the north (along with all the plants inside the house and on the second town map dying). In that area, go up and investigate the female soldier - you'll need bleach to free her. After getting her out, either automatically or by investigating the spot where she was held you should get something called a Plant Heart. These can be acquired by investigating female captives of the plants, and need to be used to open up the pulsating red blockades.

For the rest of the area, I remember it being relatively straightforward - just stop at each pulsating red wall and investigate any other routes until you get a plant heart. If you don't have like 5-6 things of bleach, you might want to go back to the military base and buy some, but probably you should be good.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Sorry for taking so long to respond, and for misremembering my previous "advice", I've since gone back and replayed that section of the game to refresh my memory.

There are three town maps, with the hotel on the third one. You may already know this, especially if you were trying to complete Thompson's miniquest to retrieve the lost soldiers, but on the second of the three town maps there's a two-story building you can go into. On the second floor of that building, destroy the unique-looking plant in the southeast section by shooting it, and you'll then be able to proceed into an overgrown area to the north (along with all the plants inside the house and on the second town map dying). In that area, go up and investigate the female soldier - you'll need bleach to free her. After getting her out, either automatically or by investigating the spot where she was held you should get something called a Plant Heart. These can be acquired by investigating female captives of the plants, and need to be used to open up the pulsating red blockades.

For the rest of the area, I remember it being relatively straightforward - just stop at each pulsating red wall and investigate any other routes until you get a plant heart. If you don't have like 5-6 things of bleach, you might want to go back to the military base and buy some, but probably you should be good.
You mean this building?
1664040897820.png
If this is the one, then yeah... the problem is, that damn fungus plant thing is in the way and there's no hint as to how to get rid of it.
I've talked to everyone in base and there's no conversation about on how to destroy the fungus plant.
So... if this is the building, I've no idea on how to proceed, if it's not, I've no idea which building you're referring to lol...

Edit* Ok holy fck... all I needed to do was head inside the toilets to trigger an event with the soldier lmao...
That's what I was missing...

Edit** Just saw the scene with HoTS reference. That was juicy :PogChamp:

Last edited:

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
This has probably been asked alot, but I still I wanted to ask anyways, how many endings are there and how do I get them all?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
This has probably been asked alot, but I still I wanted to ask anyways, how many endings are there and how do I get them all?
IIRC there are five major endings in total, not counting random bad ends that can occur either at various points throughout the game or at any point throughout the game. These are the different endings that can actually conclude the main story.

Of the five named endings, Ending E is the best of the bunch but also has the strictest requirements-
-complete all miniquests (deliver the suicide letter to Donny, deliver Barton's Brandy, the miniquests for the town representatives in Brookside, fully upgrade the shelter using only base points, find all squad members in and around the hotel downtown, use the baby doll item to get the unique encounter with the fast zombie, retrieve Zara's research and give it to Hawke), and
-find all eight of the notes and letters scattered throughout the game

Endings A through D can be unlocked by completing various subsets of the above requirements, but you can also view each of their cutscenes and sex scenes by getting Ending E and then going through the doorway at the bottom of the area.

Reactions: sergyo_ml and AD5

OlafMaster69

Aug 30, 2019
Does anybody know how to fix the black screen when i start the game it boots up and starts playing the music but it doesnt show anything on the screen its just black. And btw i noticed it changes the icon the one in the corner of the window when i start it to another rpgm game i have installed.

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes