Otaku Otter

Sep 20, 2018
These hivelings need some serious nerfing. I managed to go through the game, right up until then, without being attacked.
Yet, when facing them, I hardly had enough time to even run away, let alone re-load, before their 5 second re-spawn window was up.
Then it wasn't even a challenge, in the same way you play a game to be challenged, this was just a dodgy mechanic making playing the game a chore. And, I shouldn't feel like I'm performing a chore when playing an erotic game, surely?

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504
Sep 3, 2018
These hivelings need some serious nerfing. I managed to go through the game, right up until then, without being attacked.
Yet, when facing them, I hardly had enough time to even run away, let alone re-load, before their 5 second re-spawn window was up.
Then it wasn't even a challenge, in the same way you play a game to be challenged, this was just a dodgy mechanic making playing the game a chore. And, I shouldn't feel like I'm performing a chore when playing an erotic game, surely?
I'd suggest getting the tactical rifle upgrade, it has an ammo capacity of 30 rounds and one is enough to drop a hiveling I think. Even if it takes two, though, that's 15 of them you can drop before you have to reload and that should clear most areas or at least get you to a safe spot to reload.

Reactions: greenp

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
There's a computer in the locked office that isn't highlighted (most of the computers past the prologue seem to be this way so you have to look for it).
Hi, could You please tell me where exactly to look. I see highlighted computer on the table in locked office, however i can't interact with it. Looks like a some sort of bug in the game, so I've got stuck in main quest.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
i started playing the game the other day and i really enjoyed it. i honestly cant wait till they complete the game

maern

Aug 25, 2018
really enjoying the game so far.
i just had a problem: i came across a chest next to a crowbar on a rooftop, i equipped the crowbar but couldn't figure out how to open the chest. if someone could confirm whether or not you can open the crate and if so, how?

BlackElegy

Feb 5, 2019
Hello all,
Any solution to previous saves not working properly with 0.10.3? Will it be fixed in 0.11?
In other words being blocked from advancing to the military base underground after talking with the general?
Anyone from developing team cares for save backwards compatibility?
I already once played the game from scratch, but that was earlier within the story :|

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Hello all,
Any solution to previous saves not working properly with 0.10.3? Will it be fixed in 0.11?
In other words being blocked from advancing to the military base underground after talking with the general?
Anyone from developing team cares for save backwards compatibility?
I already once played the game from scratch, but that was earlier within the story :|
all the saves will be messed up in 0.11 so it would be best to play over from the beginning when that version comes out

Reactions: cgehunter

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
The hivelings were a challenge for me since I would shoot them with a shotgun and then another one pops out of nowhere and I get raped to the point where I get a game over

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Is there any way to use our old saves from 9.5 to 10.3? I transferred the save file but when I go to the home screen, the "continue" button is still grayed out. Any help would be much appreciated.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
So, I finish the game, or at least to where it stops before the university mission.
I’ve downloaded the game on my computer so when the next update comes out, do I delete the v.10.3 and download the newest version? Or does the game file update itself?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
So, I finish the game, or at least to where it stops before the university mission.
I’ve downloaded the game on my computer so when the next update comes out, do I delete the v.10.3 and download the newest version? Or does the game file update itself?
delete and donwload the new one, old saves won't work on new version too i think

Octagram

Jul 6, 2018
Anyone knows where to find the Rifle?, I think it's a reward from a side quest, but I can't find it :(

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes