Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Was something supposed to happen after I saved Rebecca? I freed her, then went with her. When I proceed the next main mission, it says that I failed to save her? Please help.
You freed her, and went back with her but did you talked to Natasha and got reward for completing the quest? If you didn't talked to Natasha afterwards than game considers that quest still open and will count it as failed quest once you proceed with the main mission...

Puckman3

Jan 11, 2018
You freed her, and went back with her but did you talked to Natasha and got reward for completing the quest? If you didn't talked to Natasha afterwards than game considers that quest still open and will count it as failed quest once you proceed with the main mission...
Do you happen to know where Natasha is?

Reactions: cheeriodog

kss31

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks, I think its bugged. I stand in front of it and click all over and nothing happens.
Nevermind got it!

One more - how do I open the doors in the sewer?
Had a problem with those too but tried to use space instead of clicking the mouse... only place I couldnt use my mouse to interact... ;)

Reactions: TheDeadLikeMe

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
I thought it'd be a corruption game where the mc has to compromise herself to survive in post-apoc world based on the first 2 sex scenes which were great. Then it become a gallery of rape scenes which is less exciting and I don't get the appeal of.
It's a fine game for its atmosphere and map design, but the writing is pretty weak and sex scenes don't add to the value of it.
Did they lose some important team member after they made the start of the game?
It's still the same guy doing the writing. You might have just built up false expectations for where the game is going.

May 28, 2017
I do not normally play RPGMaker games but this is a good one all things considered. Also I am getting a Gakuen XX Shinshoku of the Dead vibe from this.

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
would anyone have a save file from before the v10 update? i got a new computer and dont feel like replaying through it all. thanks in advance!

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
this might sound stupid but does anyone know how to hide the text box?! i tried every button

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Does this require a new game? The general tells me to follow him to the basement, but I'm told I don't have clearance.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes