SRATS20

Nov 7, 2018
I'm stuck at Cold Pines. Unless I'm an idiot, this might just be a glitch, but I have both the fuel and the car keys, but whenever I interact with the car, it tells me that I still don't have the key.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I'm stuck at Cold Pines. Unless I'm an idiot, this might just be a glitch, but I have both the fuel and the car keys, but whenever I interact with the car, it tells me that I still don't have the key.
Someone else mentioned the same issue, but I was able to drive it.

fapkode

Nov 27, 2018
Looks like I ran into a bug with the rifle. Didn't get it after finishing the sidequest :S

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Definetly worth playing. Game is nearly finished and it took me about 3 hours ge to the end of the current version. Keep in mind that i did every sidequest, explored and looted everyting. So my guess is, that it is shorter overall if you just rush things.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Plenty. Overall, 25 scenes if i counted correctly, all of them well done. CG's unlock automatically after you cleared a certain stage, which is the only way to go imho. Sadly, few enough games handle it like this.

wxerten

Mar 31, 2019
Hi
I could not find the APC Keys? Please guide where i can find them
or of i can get the save with that objective completed .

spookysmoke

Nov 20, 2017
East from the safezone then north should be in the garage in the building to the left....tho its locked from the inside so find a sewer entrance around there

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes