ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Guns won't reload no matter what I do. The buggggs.

This game is cool, but a bit too heavy on action to make it a practical fap. Will check back in another 6 months to see if they've actually fixed some bugs and done some real content drops.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Link:

CHANGE LOG (0.10.3)

* Storyline now progresses a little more towards "The University".

* Fixed an instance where approaching the Hive without killing the Elite Hivelings yet triggers a gamebreaking movement glitch.

* Fixed another gamebreaking movement glitch in Fort Patton (Shelter), when you approach commotion from the top rather than from the side as intended.

* Fixed Tactical Rifle upgrade being nonexistent.

* Fixed Cassie's upgrade not requiring Base Points to perform.

* Fixed Cassie's lesbian scene being available even after her gangbang.

* Fixed the Walker Gallery display not erasing picture after completion.

* Using Cheat Menu for ammo stops you from using the weapons with that ammo. Fixed.

Reactions: Krull and waterwalk

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
How can I lower the bridge? I got the keycard already
Need to use keycard to fix the sparkling thing on the first floor. Don't go into the room in the right without fixing it or you'll die to the lizards. After you fix it you can go into the room and try to lower the bridge.

Hailey

Oct 13, 2018
So, I speak to the General and he says he'll give me access to the Dr, then runs off. I try to what I assume is Lvl2 and I don't access. Am I missing something?

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Iv got the car key and fuel yet car is still locked?
exactly the same issue here, i have got the key and the fuel, and the car wont open

EDIT: Reading through some of the comments earlier i saw that the issue is fixed in 10.2 but the link is down. So im gone wait a little bit until its uploaded again.

EDIT2: Just above is 10.3, im stupid lol

By the way: Can anyone explain to me why there is always the full package of the game, instead of just the patch for the new levels? Like in this case its probably just a variable of a file, maybe 20kB patch, and yet im probably going to download the full game again. Seems rather inefficient?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I had run through the Patton glitch but had figured it out thankfully. Still good to see it's fixed.

However has anyone unlocked the CG left of the hive? I can't go further in the game but still have the spot empty. Wondering if I locked myself out of it.

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
exactly the same issue here, i have got the key and the fuel, and the car wont open

EDIT: Reading through some of the comments earlier i saw that the issue is fixed in 10.2 but the link is down. So im gone wait a little bit until its uploaded again.

By the way: Can anyone explain to me why there is always the full package of the game, instead of just the patch for the new levels? Like in this case its probably just a variable of a file, maybe 20kB patch, and yet im probably going to download the full game again. Seems rather inefficient?
Cause new code come with new bugs if you don't download the whole game, at least that what I see in most of the game

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes