TheDeadLikeMe

Feb 17, 2019
APC Keys - I found Billy, I found Gavin but I have no idea what to do after I get the card Billy gives me. I try to go back to Gavin and he just keeps shooting at me. I went into the office with Billy's key but I cant find anything in there to help?

fapkode

Nov 27, 2018
APC Keys - I found Billy, I found Gavin but I have no idea what to do after I get the card Billy gives me. I try to go back to Gavin and he just keeps shooting at me. I went into the office with Billy's key but I cant find anything in there to help?
There's a computer in the locked office that isn't highlighted (most of the computers past the prologue seem to be this way so you have to look for it).

Reactions: TheDeadLikeMe

TheDeadLikeMe

Feb 17, 2019
Thanks, I think its bugged. I stand in front of it and click all over and nothing happens.
Nevermind got it!

One more - how do I open the doors in the sewer?

Kukushi

Apr 28, 2017
Can someone tell me why the flashlight is not working? I'm turning it on and there's no effect

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Like the game looks good and I love the art style and writing is good. Fun and the heroine is fuckin sexy. But like have 5 bullets for the whole game is fuckin nuts. Like you need 3 to kill enemy and I ve been in every building and found 2x coffe 2x rations and the guy gave me 5 more bullets. The point is knife is useless crowbar the same. The time changes nothin cos when you sleep nothin just recovers like I expected. So in the time you either die for starvation or she just gave up after 3 infections which is bullshit in my opinion. Like the guy shot himself so she should be able to clean and got more bullets. The crowbar works fine in the enginering but have only two uses and you need 4 to break the crates and repari the console. Dont know where the second crowbar is. Like spend like 25 minutes in the game and got 2bad endings cos no more rations or she just gave up. Game has great potential but it seems unfinished or Im not that good to find what I need but I ve beed everywhere I could in my opinion and cant fix the console so far.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
How far can Juno get infected before you get a gameover? I was just wondering because I noticed with growing infection, her avatar/pause menu art changes and I wanted to know how high I can keep it without being one step away from gameover.

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
How far can Juno get infected before you get a gameover? I was just wondering because I noticed with growing infection, her avatar/pause menu art changes and I wanted to know how high I can keep it without being one step away from gameover.
10 is the max. If you don't lower it before trying to go to bed, Juno goes berserk and masturbates to death.

Sith1ord

Sep 30, 2017
No gameover unless you rest at safehouse with high infection is what instructions say. Infection doesn't seem to go above 10, not sure what level when resting is game over though.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
10 is the max. If you don't lower it before trying to go to bed, Juno goes berserk and masturbates to death.
How high are we talking? I've already burned through all the disinfectants I've found so far in the game and that's only brought her down to 4.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I thought it'd be a corruption game where the mc has to compromise herself to survive in post-apoc world based on the first 2 sex scenes which were great. Then it become a gallery of rape scenes which is less exciting and I don't get the appeal of.
It's a fine game for its atmosphere and map design, but the writing is pretty weak and sex scenes don't add to the value of it.
Did they lose some important team member after they made the start of the game?

Puckman3

Jan 11, 2018
Was something supposed to happen after I saved Rebecca? I freed her, then went with her. When I proceed the next main mission, it says that I failed to save her? Please help.

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
The Updates is New progresses toward "The University" & Bug Fixes... :coffee:
*hmm...:unsure: this one look interesting with new progresses:sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes