ToxicMain

Mar 11, 2018
308693 Is it possible to get the plant CGs? And if anyone has the save for it may I plz get it I don't really want to redo everything again.

ToxicMain

Mar 11, 2018
That is as far as it goes. The other two gallery sets will be there in the next update (I think).
I think you will have to delete the game and redownload the game when the next update happens
Oh alright just seen the previous pages so regardless i have to redo everything anyway that's great.. Well thanks for the info.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so just wondering when the next update is. hope it has you saveing are helping the other docters after all they helped you.

Nextune

Aug 27, 2018
View attachment 61581

Overview:

You take the role of Juno, a survivor of the apocalypse and a trained engineer (a shout-out to Isaac from Dead Space), trying to navigate between a failing human society cloistered in fortified sanctuaries and an outside world ravaged by the infection.
Thread Update: 2019-04-07
Release Date: 2019-04-07
Developer: The Dystopian Project
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Is there Android version?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Is this one of those games that have sex scenes as punishment for the MC, like game over scenes and the MC doesn't ever enjoy it?

I ask because this looks interesting, but it's rare to find rpgmaker games with female protag without these tropes. I really don't like when games treat all sex as a punishment and every male on the game is a rapist, while the female mc is an asexual being.

I played Fall:Out and loved it, even though it didn't have too much content yet. This looks quite similar in a way.

Reactions: Pussycat4f

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i feel like the gameplay is left to be desired... I have a few problems with this.
1. pistol is useless in the start and very little ammo as well. I feel running around enemies is more useful because I either have to waste ALL the bullets for ONE enemy or I just die because I have to wait for stamina to come back or get caught ... this needs fixing. also I run into invisible wall textures which make it even more annoying.
2. haven't the slightest idea why you don't put a reset for items after resting... it just makes it more grueling and cumbersome after going through a few mistakes I mentioned and for what its worth could see it as a hard mode standard. NOT FOR NORMAL MODE!
3. choices seems to kill you faster when you don't know the game at start... I learned morale WILL KILL YOU IF IT RUNS OUT!!! this needs a rethink since some health/hunger items will not always spawn back in and with how zombies and etc actions take morale one mistake is KO... again its like this would be ok if in hard mode NOT NORMAL MODE!
art and stuff is ok I did however expected some xray shots for sex scenes but I would have done that as an option for all instead of just select few. zombie bad end would have been better for me with this option. other than that its more on the fence for me.
also game breaking bug I found when coming back to game from a save with the pistol being empty and equipped as its mag count and RELOAD prompt disappeared and says N/A in the count area on the screen where you would see 00/00 its replaced by text. I also found ammo but it still showed this and yeah pistol is worth dick cheese anyway lol sorry im kinda pissed at the gameplay not at anyone directly it just needs a work around to where if I have a full mag I could at least down a enemy with 2 shots instead of four or five.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Is this one of those games that have sex scenes as punishment for the MC, like game over scenes and the MC doesn't ever enjoy it?

I ask because this looks interesting, but it's rare to find rpgmaker games with female protag without these tropes. I really don't like when games treat all sex as a punishment and every male on the game is a rapist, while the female mc is an asexual being.

I played Fall:Out and loved it, even though it didn't have too much content yet. This looks quite similar in a way.
not really... its way more different with how it is in terms of items, weapons, gameplay and mechanics. it will go nowhere if you cant pass the first place you get a rest area.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
not really... its way more different with how it is in terms of items, weapons, gameplay and mechanics. it will go nowhere if you cant pass the first place you get a rest area.
Well, I was already playing midway through the game, which is why I asked in that comment. Just finished it and I'm quite disappointed. The game is good, but none of the sex scenes are satisfying and are just like I feared. Gameover and/or rape scenes.

Juno has such a strong personality, I was hoping she would have more freedom in those scenes, or options with other characters. But this is just your classic game-of-rape rpgmaker game. Such a waste of good story and art, honestly. Still a good game and worth playing once, but I was expecting much more.

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Well, I was already playing midway through the game, which is why I asked in that comment. Just finished it and I'm quite disappointed. The game is good, but none of the sex scenes are satisfying and are just like I feared. Gameover and/or rape scenes.

Juno has such a strong personality, I was hoping she would have more freedom in those scenes, or options with other characters. But this is just your classic game-of-rape rpgmaker game. Such a waste of good story and art, honestly. Still a good game and worth playing once, but I was expecting much more.
There are scenes that aren't rape/gameover, being the ones with Sofia (medic) and Cassie (mechanic). If you're investing storywriting and art around a certain fetish in order to appeal to that fetish, is it a waste? Sure, you won't appeal to everyone hence why it's called a fetish.

For instance, I wouldn't go downplaying a BDSM-game when it only shows BDSM, you kind of get what you come for. The tags quite clearly explain what fetishes and content the game will show.

Whatever Zone

Mar 4, 2018
At what part of the game do you want? Trust me, there's no point in wanting a complete save file, unless you just want to see the gallery, which is pretty small atm.
A save file for the complete gallery would be really good, actually. Even though it's small, I'd like to see what new stuff has been added. And yes, I know I sound like a wimp but I'm not up to re-playing through everything to get to the new content.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes