lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Create a save in the 2nd save slot and then override it with the save provided. That's how I got it to work

Reactions: Funkhole88

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
it would really help if they added option to visit prev areas with APC like that city where u go for first mission but get left behind and others

Jul 29, 2017
I normally don't judge people for their kinks and maybe I just haven't gotten far enough through it to find something up my alley, but I've never been a fan of these rapey styled games. I don't mind a thirsty female MC, but there doesn't seem to be enough consensual lewdness here for my interest.

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Alright this might be a big post and Im sorry for that but whenever I save in this game when I close the tab the saves don't stick. This happens with many games like this and I don't know how to fix it. I've read you have to run in administrator but I can't seem to figure out how to do that, no matter how many times I've looked up how to I can't find anything

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

Hello all, and welcome to another blog series! Heads up, though, this is gonna be a pretty long post detailing some of the work we've been doing!

First things first, the 0.10 series of Overgrown: Genesis is now publicly available, and mostly patched free of all issues! You can download the latest version via the release post, which can be found by searching under the "release" tag.

In the following 0.11 updates, Juno will be able to enter and traverse the University stage, where she'll need to gather clues as to the whereabouts of the missing Dr. Zara and Dr. Feinstein, all while running away from and fending off the advances of the inexorable Dryad, the final boss of the game who is totally immune to conventional damage, and can only be temporary staggered to allow Juno some breathing space.

Reactions: Krull

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks, but I already passed that part. I have the APC key and I know the other building is inaccessible directly. I assumed the sewer between the buildings was where I needed to go to reach the APC, but once I go down there isn't anything for me to do so I must have missed something.
Well, I'm stuck in this place too. By quest, all found, except for the APC. I thought for a long time, then once I went to this door in the sewer and pressed the "space" and a miracle happened, I found myself inside a locked room. Here I did not understand the logic, the mechanism of clicking with the mouse was always working, but here only the "space".

Reactions: FrostKob

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Would it be considered a bug that hive creature corpses block bullets, making it impossible to 'kill' more than one if they start rushing at you in a row?

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Alright this might be a big post and Im sorry for that but whenever I save in this game when I close the tab the saves don't stick. This happens with many games like this and I don't know how to fix it. I've read you have to run in administrator but I can't seem to figure out how to do that, no matter how many times I've looked up how to I can't find anything
There are two ways to run something as administrator. Both will require you to be on the admin account for your computer, if it's your computer and you only have your own user account you're automatically the admin so don't worry.

The first way is the easiest, but is also a one time deal. Right click on the .exe, - or shortcut if you're using that - find the 'run as administrator' option in the context menu, and click it. You should have a pop-up from your system asking you if you're sure you want to run it as admin, click 'yes' and the program will run with admin privileges. If you click 'no,' it just won't launch the program at all.

The second way requires going into the properties of the .exe - or shortcut - and changing a setting there, but it lasts as long as the setting isn't changed and you won't have to use the right-click menu anymore. Right click on the .exe - or shortcut - and click on the 'properties' button at the bottom of the context menu. The properties window looks a little different depending on what you're looking at, but fortunately for both shortcuts and .exes the option we need is in the same place on both. Click on the 'compatibility' tab at the top, then look towards the bottom of the window for a 'run as administrator' checkbox. Click that box, then click the 'apply' button at the bottom, and you're good to go. You'll still get the system pop-up asking you if you're sure you want to run as admin every time you run the program, but other than that you can launch it normally via double-clicking or clicking and hitting 'enter.'

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes