tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
is there any way to increase how accurate you are with the pistol i always seem to miss my shots and waste the ammo trying to kill a zombie

Worstlo

Jan 7, 2017
is there any way to increase how accurate you are with the pistol i always seem to miss my shots and waste the ammo trying to kill a zombie
You can upgrade it later in the game. I prefer melee weapons and the shotgun

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i like the game the ladyes are hot sp are the scenes.just wish you could save and get a scene with the on chick that helped save you lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
real quick question how do you hide the text it was proby said some were in the 43 pages lol.

Worstlo

Jan 7, 2017
real quick question how do you hide the text it was proby said some were in the 43 pages lol.
As i know there is no button to hide the text yet. Please feel free to correct me, If i'm wrong. But you can find the scene pictures in the following path: Overgrown Genesis 0.10.4\www\img\pictures

Last edited:

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
Every time I equip a melee weapon it goes away. when I come out of the inventory and it shows I'm "unarmed" then whem i go back to the inventory, the melee weapon has disapeared.

Worstlo

Jan 7, 2017
Every time I equip a melee weapon it goes away. when I come out of the inventory and it shows I'm "unarmed" then whem i go back to the inventory, the melee weapon has disapeared.
Because it breaks after you use them.
Axe: Max uses is 3
Crowbar: Max uses is 2
Knife: Max uses is 1

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hey guys, this might seem dumb to you seasoned veterans but how do I lower my infection level as I'm getting over the green screen haha

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes