Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone have a text guide to this game? Something that shows the results of succeeding/failing in certain tasks or battles? Not the videos that people upload on youtube please.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Does anyone have a text guide to this game? Something that shows the results of succeeding/failing in certain tasks or battles? Not the videos that people upload on youtube please.
Why do you need a text guide? The end result is pretty obvious if you fail a battle. Also, I don’t think you can even fail a task

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2018
Why do you need a text guide? The end result is pretty obvious if you fail a battle. Also, I don’t think you can even fail a task
I had played this game a few times when it first came out to it's middle development stage and I found it very enjoyable but also annoying to repeat again. If I knew what there was to see as well as any hidden events in any areas than I could get past that with the goal of finding those things, and reaching the next part.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
There's a gallery that has all CGs now, you unlock entries by progressing. The only exception is I think losing against the plant guards at the final fight of the current version doesn't have an entry, but I could be wrong.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I like Drya part,
is like we are not done yet my sweetie, let us go to mine chamber and keep on continues several time.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes