Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
There's technically one animation, but they decided to swap to stills and text only after that because of how RPGM handles animations. You unlock it in the first gallery unlock, so if you care that much to see it you won't have to go that far to get it.

Reactions: Superweapon

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
you stroke the bottle quickly above your head!
quite instinctive.

usually i shave with my lighter
Won't that set the Seal grease on fire?? Or do you have a prep for that? Like Fire extingausers?? Or fire house nearby?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I have shaved with a lighter before.....When smokein' crack Not advisable!!! Ask Richard Pryor

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
Won't that set the Seal grease on fire?? Or do you have a prep for that? Like Fire extingausers?? Or fire house nearby?
oh no need to.
just pour some water on the part ou don't want to see burning, your skin is already quite resistant so as long as you stop the fire in time no harm will be done.
or you can also put some fire resistant paste to just shave until a precise point.
(you could also use scsisors for that i think)

• Sad
Reactions: JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
oh no need to.
just pour some water on the part ou don't want to see burning, your skin is already quite resistant so as long as you stop the fire in time no harm will be done.
or you can also put some fire resistant paste to just shave until a precise point.
(you could also use scsisors for that i think)
Em' wow! No further Questions..HEEHEE!

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
Remember for One-Handed play you can remap your Num1 Num2 Num3 or any other keys to A(attack) and R(reload) aswell as F(flashlight) with something like the "Sharpkeys" software.

- Fan of One-handedPlay support.

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Remember for One-Handed play you can remap your Num1 Num2 Num3 or any other keys to A(attack) and R(reload) aswell as F(flashlight) with something like the "Sharpkeys" software.

- Fan of One-handedPlay support.
No need

fauser

Apr 25, 2019
How to play through those hounds? I can't see anything there, and all weapons are highly ineffective.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes