Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
That suck, Overpowered And Raped By The Walker when you reload the weapon and lose some morale points. Besides, If you complete lose the morale points, the Game Complete Over.
You can just run past the walkers since they are incredibly slow

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
That suck, Overpowered And Raped By The Walker when you reload the weapon and lose some morale points. Besides, If you complete lose the morale points, the Game Complete Over.
The only thing I scare off is the Runner since they very fast and hard to dodge or shoot, everything else is nothing because there are many way to get pass them with or without notice.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
The only thing I scare off is the Runner since they very fast and hard to dodge or shoot, everything else is nothing because there are many way to get pass them with or without notice.
Just do this, try to go behind a runner with a shotgun, try to shoot the runner or successfully get out of the struggle and shoot the runner.

Or just let the runners rape you and use cheats if you get low on mp/hp points

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Just do this, try to go behind a runner with a shotgun, try to shoot the runner or successfully get out of the struggle and shoot the runner.

Or just let the runners rape you and use cheats if you get low on mp/hp points
It's more challenging without cheat, so I just pray for them don't see me or wait 30s and try again LOL

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Continue working on this game max 20 renders and this game is done if the game will have 5 endings or 4 unless he does not make the final stage and keeps going but they already said the university will be the final stage...

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
I keep get password denied, so would someone mind telling me does I spell the password correct and Make a mistake?
die judy
applepie

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes