cellemk2

Mar 21, 2018
So i'm stuck on the level where you get dropped of with the APC and encounter the plant mobs for the first time.
I went inside the building and up the stairs only to be blocked by the wall of vines.
I've read in this thread that i need to free girls and get plant hearts, but i can not find these in the level.
Where can they be found, where should i look? am i missing a part of the level where i need to enter other then the building and the big outside area?

jcloud212

Dec 23, 2018
So i'm stuck on the level where you get dropped of with the APC and encounter the plant mobs for the first time.
I went inside the building and up the stairs only to be blocked by the wall of vines.
I've read in this thread that i need to free girls and get plant hearts, but i can not find these in the level.
Where can they be found, where should i look? am i missing a part of the level where i need to enter other then the building and the big outside area?
There is one other accessible Building in this Area. Inside you'll find a rather large Hole in the Wall leading to the first Damsel in distress and a plant Heart.

SkyHard

Mar 16, 2018
Last update was just fixes right? No content whatsoever.
Great game one of the best I've ever played. (y):sneaky:

HardtoBuff

Apr 27, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, huge mistake......i was solving the quests in the city....and for a silly reason i checked the gallery, so far so good, but i saved in the gallery....and now i´m fucked. i can´t leave the gallery.
i will wait a few updates now. Don´t wanna start the game again atm. Pls no troll comments. I know that i should play with more then 1 save.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Hello, i am stuck. I got the first plant's heart, but now i dont really know where to find the second one, and im sure i checked everything. Sadly i cant get a proper view of the building with the metal fence at the bottom of the map, which is where i think the second must be. Any tip, or something i can use?

Traliana

Sep 11, 2018
Hello, i am stuck. I got the first plant's heart, but now i dont really know where to find the second one, and im sure i checked everything. Sadly i cant get a proper view of the building with the metal fence at the bottom of the map, which is where i think the second must be. Any tip, or something i can use?

Just wanted to check, the hole to get the first heart is in the same building that you find the vinetree? or is there another building?

If it is that building how do I get in the hole?

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Nope, its another. The one where you need 2 hearts to advance is on the bottom right side, if i dont recall badly, the other, where i got my first heart is the first building you see beggining by the top of the map.

Traliana

Sep 11, 2018
Nope, its another. The one where you need 2 hearts to advance is on the bottom right side, if i dont recall badly, the other, where i got my first heart is the first building you see beggining by the top of the map.
Thanks. Is there more than one region in downtown that requires hearts?

I ask, since after grabbing the one from the first building, I was able to proceed in the southern building past the first vine. On the overgrown path I was able to come across other hearts and vines to use them on.

Reactions: Grifter

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this game has my long time secret fantasy: a hot chick with curves needs to survive in an apocalyptic sci-fi world with zombies and aliens/mutants and can get fucked by them. the only big thing that bothers me is the art. dont like the art/artstyle and that the girl has such short pink hair. otherwise its a great idea

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
first time playing this game.i like it a lot.but could the author add a male character who is not a full asswhole?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
This Game is Extremely Good But The Part That Suck is The Ammo Of Weapon is not infinite and always need to reload.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This Game is Extremely Good But The Part That Suck is The Ammo Of Weapon is not infinite and always need to reload.
A challenge is always fun and it'd feel like a grind with unlimited ammo, there'd be no point in the combat if you could just shoot down anything with zero difficulty.

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
That suck or you suck ? If you want a game with no challenge then go watch some hentai instead of playing H games

Octagram

Jul 6, 2018
There's a room in the police HQ's (where you rescue Rebecca) that's full with police zombies.

I saw a rifle in there at the end of a hall, is there any way to get in there and get that rifle?, Or is it only there to make ppl like me waste their time? xd

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
There's a room in the police HQ's (where you rescue Rebecca) that's full with police zombies.

I saw a rifle in there at the end of a hall, is there any way to get in there and get that rifle?, Or is it only there to make ppl like me waste their time? xd
there's a button on the wall near the room of runners that you have to press

• Wow
Reactions: Nack. and Octagram

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
That suck or you suck ? If you want a game with no challenge then go watch some hentai instead of playing H games
That suck, Overpowered And Raped By The Walker when you reload the weapon and lose some morale points. Besides, If you complete lose the morale points, the Game Complete Over.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes