agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Great game I play it and it was awesome, I like how it give us a choice between becoming just a mere victim or try to fight for it. many games just force you to go to one road only. It's harder path but yeah it feel great once you gone through it.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
I teleport to the university and finished the game by Debug Cheat Menu System And Built-in Cheat Function of The Developer, So I Hope the Developer will add the University Level And More Contents to The Game At Next Update.

RobriB

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone's hot a save for after returning to base and completing the 3 npc quests? I lost my save and don't want to restart

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

The Miniature Adventures of Claire and Juno!

Hello all and welcome to the announcement of the Mini Adventures of Claire and Juno!

As we recently reached a remarkable milestone with 4k/month in funding and nearly 2,000 patrons in recent months, I decided to embark on something a little special for everybody!

The Mini Adventures is a planned little webcomic series in 4-koma/yonkoma comic format, showcasing our lead female characters, Claire of Claire's Quest and Juno of Overgrown: Genesis, in chibi form, participating in various non-canon, but game-related scenarios and shenanigans.

Imagine if Claire and Juno suddenly became self-aware they were, in fact, characters in a game, and react accordingly to things happening around them, and you've got a general idea of the hijinks and humor we've got planned here!

The comics are SFW in nature (even if rather ecchi!) and will be published on our Patreon on public access, as well as on Discord. This is a public reward to thank everybody for supporting us so far and a means of giving everyone a little more stuff to look forward to from the Dystopian Project!

The comics are planned for a monthly release, and if they're well-received we may transition to bi-monthly or even weekly!

This won't affect the "primary" production of our games as a new and different artist, Kitsune, is being brought on board to draw these in their own unique chibi style, which I really quite like! It's like a niche little mix of adorable and sexy!

Anywho, please stay tuned for the comics to come!

Reactions: AnonF21 and TRANT

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
According to devs it's almost finish line.
0.10.5 almost finished? So what, it's going to jump from 0.1 to complete shortly? Some devs really have to work on their version naming: some deceive people by using the 1.0 POS trick (without stating that this is 1.0 of ALFA, which makes it 0.01) while others create useless sub-versions like 0.1.5.6.53 (good luck keeping up with something like this).

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
0.10.5 almost finished? So what, it's going to jump from 0.1 to complete shortly? Some devs really have to work on their version naming: some deceive people by using the 1.0 POS trick (without stating that this is 1.0 of ALFA, which makes it 0.01) while others create useless sub-versions like 0.1.5.6.53 (good luck keeping up with something like this).
It's version 0.(incomplete)10.(10th major revision)5(fifth minor revision of current major revision)

It's not hard to understand, and version numbers are not set to a universal standard, even among AAA devs.

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Got to admit, it is a rather fun game, and the horror element is pretty good, I mean, when your in the woods and can't see a damn thing and you have the dogs running everywhere I was on edge, also the enemies that just won't die. Looking forward to anymore.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
its a breath of fresh air too see an rpg game made with custom assets
many tend to just asset flip what ever comes with the engine i just started it but right from the starts the visuals feel unique and has a distinct style in short i like it

Reactions: SendPie
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes