adassaxcdas

Jan 9, 2020
Guys im stuck you say that the key is in Galvins room but I cant enter because he shoots me and the doors are blocked in the sewers so?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Guys im stuck you say that the key is in Galvins room but I cant enter because he shoots me and the doors are blocked in the sewers so?
Go to the office next to the room gavin is holed up in. And head to the computer. I believe you are to activate a siren from there

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I never really followed this game but I found out that there is some futa in it so I was excited to try it. However, after reading the thread a bit it sounds like the game is an update or 2 part update away from completion. However, the thread op says the release date for the 10.5 update was 6/5/19. I realize no one knows when the update is coming, but to those who have been following the game for a while, how long do updates generally take? I thought it was a good idea to wait at this point but if updates generally take half a year it probably isn't a good idea to wait

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I never really followed this game but I found out that there is some futa in it so I was excited to try it. However, after reading the thread a bit it sounds like the game is an update or 2 part update away from completion. However, the thread op says the release date for the 10.5 update was 6/5/19. I realize no one knows when the update is coming, but to those who have been following the game for a while, how long do updates generally take? I thought it was a good idea to wait at this point but if updates generally take half a year it probably isn't a good idea to wait
How long they used to take isn't relevant anymore, sadly. Originally this game was sort of a break game from the dev's other game, Claire's Quest, and got a few dedicated monthly updates back to back. Then it was bi-monthly, they'd update this one month, then CQ, then this, etc.. Then it got changed to 2 months of CQ, then one month of this, then 2 of CQ again. Now as far as I'm aware, it's just CQ until they "finish up" the update to O:G. I don't think it's technically abandoned, but it certainly feels like it sometimes.

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
How long they used to take isn't relevant anymore, sadly. Originally this game was sort of a break game from the dev's other game, Claire's Quest, and got a few dedicated monthly updates back to back. Then it was bi-monthly, they'd update this one month, then CQ, then this, etc.. Then it got changed to 2 months of CQ, then one month of this, then 2 of CQ again. Now as far as I'm aware, it's just CQ until they "finish up" the update to O:G. I don't think it's technically abandoned, but it certainly feels like it sometimes.
Thank you for the insight. You'd think they'd want to completely put Claire's Quest on hold to just finish this last update

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
Thank you for the insight. You'd think they'd want to completely put Claire's Quest on hold to just finish this last update
Yeah but the thing is more people want to see and play new versions of Claire's Quest. They did poll on patreon one or two years back about it and majority of their patreons wanted them to put more effort into Claire. Which is why they started to have cycles of 2-3 updates of Claire's Quest and then 1 update of O:G. They are just focusing on what more people wanna play (Claire's Quest) and O:G became side project to fill up free time.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes