RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Yeah but the thing is more people want to see and play new versions of Claire's Quest. They did poll on patreon one or two years back about it and majority of their patreons wanted them to put more effort into Claire. Which is why they started to have cycles of 2-3 updates of Claire's Quest and then 1 update of O:G. They are just focusing on what more people wanna play (Claire's Quest) and O:G became side project to fill up free time.
That makes a lot of sense. To me though it would make more sense to put all their effort into finishing O.G and then they can devote all their effort into C.Q which more people want, rather than half develop each game for the indefinite amount of time it will take to finish OG.

spaaaace

Jul 6, 2019
anyone know how to get the lesbian scenes before the gangbang scenes for each girl? It just prompts the gangbang scene to me but I'm curious where you have to be to trigger the lesbian scenes

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
Yeah but the thing is more people want to see and play new versions of Claire's Quest. They did poll on patreon one or two years back about it and majority of their patreons wanted them to put more effort into Claire. Which is why they started to have cycles of 2-3 updates of Claire's Quest and then 1 update of O:G. They are just focusing on what more people wanna play (Claire's Quest) and O:G became side project to fill up free time.
fair enouugh i guess but this games only like 1-2 updates from being done. imo they should bite the bulle spend a couple weeks finishing this then they can spend all their effort on other projects

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
anyone know how to get the lesbian scenes before the gangbang scenes for each girl? It just prompts the gangbang scene to me but I'm curious where you have to be to trigger the lesbian scenes
The lesbian scenes require you to pay for the upgrades or supplies or whatever, instead of taking the 'free' route. You can view the alternate to the one you got in the story in the gallery as soon as you get one though.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so if i rember hearing right the ending changes based on what you do right. i mean when the finish the game

lmlanglavang

Nov 2, 2017
Here's a save at the end of the current content with the new scenes unlocked in the gallery.

EDIT: I've added the global and config files as requested though I usually just make a save and then overwrite when I download others' saves.
thank you very much xD

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to kill the plant boss and his mob? I'm stuck running around in circles dodging them :)
if i remember first u need to kill the small ones then u can damage the boss..havent played this since the last update

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
same here. if it's the boss i am thinking your talking about you kill the plant's that are chasing you thin the boss but like marv888 said long time no play. so i could be wrong

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well its almost finished. geuss there tring to get there other games up to were they want them befor finishing this one. i do wish there was more scenes with that fine ass ebony cop what a rocken body. don't get me wrong all the ladies are smokin hot in this game.

BleepRose

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah it's kind of a shame that Claire's Quest kept getting all the fan attention. The women and set up for this were great, but they followed the fans and I can't disparage them too much for that. And they still kept working towards a finish to the less popular project.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that game is there bread and butter play. this will get finished i know but you have to go with the fan fav.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Awesome game, good story, action is great, and great art.

I would of loved an option to have joined / been fucked again by Gavin !

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I thought juno would be pisse off because she really wanted to kill him her self lol. But then again she had a job to do.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes