Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 61581

Overview:

You take the role of Juno, a survivor of the apocalypse and a trained engineer (a shout-out to Isaac from Dead Space), trying to navigate between a failing human society cloistered in fortified sanctuaries and an outside world ravaged by the infection.
Thread Update: 2020-03-06
Release Date: 2020-03-06
Developer: The Dystopian Project -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Developer's note:
Would be great if someone made a vn of this with little play left.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
eheh I realy like the art, but never have managed to pass the damn dogs on the park after the trip on the lake so have quited to play good luck to all.
By the way someone can tell me a good way to pass the dogs?

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
is it just me or does the dryad just stay in one position. In the first room of the university it just stays in the center and in the other two rooms it just stays in the beginning of the room. Is that intentional or a bug in my part

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Right, for the true ending (i think) you must cooperate with the male scientist not the woman with the mask.
So in this update we cannot work with the male scientist cause it's not implemented yet. When I want the serum from her she tells there is no time to do. Bassicly she is just buying some time for herself at that point.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
So in this update we cannot work with the male scientist cause it's not implemented yet. When I want the serum from her she tells there is no time to do. Bassicly she is just buying some time for herself at that point.
You can work with him the update end after you kill the dryade and return to the base.

Reactions: CptRexx
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes