SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
Can someone tell me where are the APC keys ? I checked the building were Billy was and his room, I hope Gavin didn t have them because when I went to him first and now I can t go back to him.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Can someone tell me where are the APC keys ? I checked the building were Billy was and his room, I hope Gavin didn t have them because when I went to him first and now I can t go back to him.
You get the key card from Billy, go to the room before Gavin, use the computer, and trigger the alarm in the staff room, zombies kill Gavin and the cops, and then you pick the key from his corpse.

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
You get the key card from Billy, go to the room before Gavin, use the computer, and trigger the alarm in the staff room, zombies kill Gavin and the cops, and then you pick the key from his corpse.
Ok ty a lot

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Just a heads up, there's a flashlight section in the last current map - the university. That's not terribly important for the vast majority of players, but I was a shit and didn't want to go through the entire game for like the 10th time last time and instead just went with an older save and progressed with it. Unfortunately for me, it was a save AFTER the part where you get the flashlight, and that's the only part in the game where you get one. So I have no flashlight in my current latest save, which makes flashlight sections really tricky.

It's obviously not impossible to do these areas without one, just kind of a pain in the ass.

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
I was almost at the end when i overwrote a save and got stuck. could anyone give me a full save?
Second, i unlocked all but two cgs in the gallery, according to the vacant spots. The right-most has grass, so i imagine it's for the dryads scenes, but what about the left-most space? and where are the lesbian scenes that are shown on the first page?
Last, how can i find more work of the artists? especially pollenoxide and Nikki-Nikky?

Scheinwolf

Oct 15, 2019
how to work the downtown quest ? seems can move through red pulsating things.

EDITED : nvm, found the way. my bad.

Last edited:

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Awesome game, with an interesting story.
I expected a last sex scene before the ending, or maybe this is not the final version, so i'm gonna wait ^^.

Jarljotun:
For the lesbian scene you need to reach the military base then do the girls (Cassie, Natasha/Rebecca and Sofia) sidequest.

Reactions: IncestMommy

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Awesome game, with an interesting story.
I expected a last sex scene before the ending, or maybe this is not the final version, so i'm gonna wait ^^.

Jarljotun:
For the lesbian scene you need to reach the military base then do the girls (Cassie, Natasha/Rebecca and Sofia) sidequest.
Thanks you good and kind sir.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes