slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
It appears collecting Zara's Research in the University is bugged. I opened up the game files in RPG Maker MV and the criteria for finding the research with an SSD to store it on (Event Page 2) and finding the research but not the SSD (Event Page 3) is exactly the same ("0145 Trusted Feinstein" == true). The game always does the latter... meaning the SSD can never be found.

Ienjoysit123

Jul 18, 2017
I think theres a bug to get into the Uni cause i have 50/50 morale which is my max but the game says I need to rest.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well for me she move's to fast you can't search and i have the feeling if your cuaght to many times your toast. the other thing i would like to know is if there's a good and bad ending.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The game isn't completed yet, you can go as far as defeating the Dryad, then a scene occurs, and then you're in another area you can't progress in yet.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
how to slow her down she run's like she has a rocket up her ass. kawk said he onlt found his duaghter not his wife so what if this one is his wife.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
how to slow her down she run's like she has a rocket up her ass. kawk said he onlt found his duaghter not his wife so what if this one is his wife.
I thought the Dryad in the University was the Dean's daughter.
Also, if you want to slow her down, then shoot her with the upgraded shotgun or rifle to stun her then run away

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
so far ive completed the one where u r defeated by the dryad n betrayal by dr. zara, couldnt do the dark area coz of the dryad pressuring me n i hav no idea where im goin since didnt want to use up my batteries

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
This place has been usually quite helpful, but now I see more than me asking for a working save and nobody is wiling to lend a hand?? I am looking for a save (the update before the newest one).

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Dunno what you are talking about, but this game has good h - content and gameplaywise it is a decent game. At least in my worthless opinion.

Would be intrigued to know what is not to your liking though.

Reactions: Blortz

Foxman

Jun 7, 2018
Is there only one "ending" currently implemented in the game? I know there are plans for A B and C endings but are there multiple endings right now?

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes