Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I want to slap whoever added the "wearing masks protects yourself" part to that announcement, though. Messages like that make the whole thing look like representation of "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
No. Each enemy indeed has a swarm-ending, but the dog-house ending is definitely unique, since it doesn't depend on your morale, neither does the lesbian orgy ending with the Dryad.
There are essentially 4 types of endings in this game. Standard, swarm, story, and infection.

Standard endings are morale and enemy based; once you have no morale (and maybe HP? It's been a while) and get attacked by an enemy (possible with your struggle timer still locking you out of struggle, again been a while), Juno just straight up gives up and surrenders to the enemy.

Swarm endings are tied to unique locations or interactions. These are introduced fairly early with a barred door that's been tagged with something like "DON'T OPEN DEAD INSIDE", which you then get a prompt if you want to open it anyway. Every enemy has one of these. They aren't always instakill rooms like that barred door, but they are otherwise instakill once activated.

Story endings are basically nearly every other type of ending. Mostly so far this is the actual 'game end' endings, but there's one other ending available in the... sewer I think? that counts as this, more or less. At the very least, even though it's very similar to swarm endings it's not actually a swarm ending.

Infection end is just if you have a certain amount of infection rating, you die (possibly if you sleep, once again it's been a while since I played around with it).

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
There are essentially 4 types of endings in this game. Standard, swarm, story, and infection.

Standard endings are morale and enemy based; once you have no morale (and maybe HP? It's been a while) and get attacked by an enemy (possible with your struggle timer still locking you out of struggle, again been a while), Juno just straight up gives up and surrenders to the enemy.

Swarm endings are tied to unique locations or interactions. These are introduced fairly early with a barred door that's been tagged with something like "DON'T OPEN DEAD INSIDE", which you then get a prompt if you want to open it anyway. Every enemy has one of these. They aren't always instakill rooms like that barred door, but they are otherwise instakill once activated.

Story endings are basically nearly every other type of ending. Mostly so far this is the actual 'game end' endings, but there's one other ending available in the... sewer I think? that counts as this, more or less. At the very least, even though it's very similar to swarm endings it's not actually a swarm ending.

Infection end is just if you have a certain amount of infection rating, you die (possibly if you sleep, once again it's been a while since I played around with it).
Oh, i see. I thought the standard endings were the swarm endings. since.. well you get swarmed once you have 0 morale. My bad. Maybe the game did point this out in the beginning, but i must've forgotten that part.
Thank you for clearing that up.

But then my question still stands :)
Does anyone have a list of where to find those endings? I can check the gallery, but i prefer to find them naturally... for context as to how Juno came in this situation.

Thanks anyway for the info.

• Angry
Reactions: cho'gall

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Oh, i see. I thought the standard endings were the swarm endings. since.. well you get swarmed once you have 0 morale. My bad. Maybe the game did point this out in the beginning, but i must've forgotten that part.
Thank you for clearing that up.

But then my question still stands :)
Does anyone have a list of where to find those endings? I can check the gallery, but i prefer to find them naturally... for context as to how Juno came in this situation.

Thanks anyway for the info.
I couldn't give you a perfect map since I haven't gone through the game in a while, but the ones I remember are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MG-Gaming

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get the 5 th image displayed in the description of the game ? the one where Juno and the 2 police girls become sluts.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Any clue about date of next update?
The last update for this game was only last month, while their other game (Claire's Quest) had an update in january, so i think a new update for that game will come out first (hopefully soon), and only after that they will start working on this game again. So maybe in june? Who knows.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes