WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
Also not sure where we should report bugs, but for some reason, usually when I equip Knives or crowbars, they disappear once I leave the equip screen

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I'm curious: is that the crawling zombie ending where they rush you or is there another ending-ending that can trigger earlier? if so, how or where do you trigger it?
It's the crazy guy you get... I think a key from or something? If you bother him after you get the thing you need from his room you get a bad end.

Reactions: cho'gall

vnass412

May 1, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to find Feinstein? I've checked the room to the right, the dark room, but Either i'm missing something, or i just keep dying before i locate him.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to find Feinstein? I've checked the room to the right, the dark room, but Either i'm missing something, or i just keep dying before i locate him.
I'm not quite sure. But I think in the University you go to the right wing which is all dark. Then somewhere in that wing is an elevator you take down to his lab.

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
Just to say, I didn't learn until after finishing everything I could just shoot the driad. I'd just run like hell to solve the puzzle, stepping outside of the building to save and reset her speed.

maern

Aug 25, 2018
really enjoying the game so far.
i just had a problem: i came across a chest next to a crowbar on a rooftop, i equipped the crowbar but couldn't figure out how to open the chest. if someone could confirm whether or not you can open the crate and if so, how?
still haven't got an answer 1 year later... :confused:

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
still haven't got an answer 1 year later... :confused:
If it doesn't have a sparkle, it's probably not interactable. Since I have no idea what you're talking about and definitely don't remember opening any crates with a crowbar, it's pretty safe to assume that crate can't be opened.

Reactions: maern

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
The chest is just there because the crowbar is needed for progression, so it respawns from that crate if you have no crowbars in your inventory, but you can only get one that is a weapon. once that breaks, any more are just essentially a quest item so you can't cheese the respawn for infinite melee weapons for the area.

And once you trigger the event it's needed for, they don't respawn anymore

Reactions: maern

bebbo

Jul 26, 2019
Whenever I run the game, I just get a black screen. There's music playing and I can hear beeps and stuff when I press the arrow keys, but otherwise there's nothing there.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Far as I know the game doesn't have an ending yet, the pictures are in the game files, but the endgame hasn't actually been made yet, the game more or less stops after killing the Dryad, you're placed in a room, and the game itself tells you this is far as it goes for now.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes