saint751

Dec 25, 2017
where can I find the rifle? I got ammo for it but I can't seem to locate it. Did all the sidequests and brought back the APC but no rifle in sight.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
where can I find the rifle? I got ammo for it but I can't seem to locate it. Did all the sidequests and brought back the APC but no rifle in sight.
You have to trade for it in Fort Patton. Go to the top right building, talk to Taylor, trade for new weapons, trade for firearms, then choose the rifle. I can't see what the requirement for the trade is because I already have it, but it's probably some kind of alcohol or cigarettes.

how do you get dr.zara's research? i keep demanding her to give it to me but she wont
I could be mistaken but I don't think you can get it in this version.

Reactions: saint751
Sep 3, 2018
The game needs to give a way to acquire more bleach. I'm playing online and the site erased my save with the new update (AGAIN, I've played this whole thing from scratch like four times now) so I used the new cheat room to skip ahead to the military base. I got all the gear and upgrades I'd grinded and saved for last playthrough with the cheats and that's good, the point of a skip ahead is to get you back where you were. The problem is, no bleach and no place to buy any either. You'd think the base would have some! I can't free girls from the tentacle pods, much less access the items in the optional areas you need bleach to clear access to, so it's rather a problem. Can we get a place to buy it, or add it to the cheat menu or something?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The game needs to give a way to acquire more bleach. I'm playing online and the site erased my save with the new update (AGAIN, I've played this whole thing from scratch like four times now) so I used the new cheat room to skip ahead to the military base. I got all the gear and upgrades I'd grinded and saved for last playthrough with the cheats and that's good, the point of a skip ahead is to get you back where you were. The problem is, no bleach and no place to buy any either. You'd think the base would have some! I can't free girls from the tentacle pods, much less access the items in the optional areas you need bleach to clear access to, so it's rather a problem. Can we get a place to buy it, or add it to the cheat menu or something?
There's one Bleach right outside the first tentacle pod, and another fairly close to the 2nd, you really only need those.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Since you've already used the cheat menu, you might as well use a save editor to give yourself all the bleach you need. Just search RPGM save editor online or download an RPGM save editor.

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
I loved the sub scenes in the military fort. Do i have any extra scemes for submitting the 3 times? I dont want to play the rest of the game with morale penalty for nothing.
Also, im stuck with the hive plant monsters, i found some inner garden room but it tells me i must find another way, it does not seems to be any other building to inspect, halp.

Sep 3, 2018
I loved the sub scenes in the military fort. Do i have any extra scemes for submitting the 3 times? I dont want to play the rest of the game with morale penalty for nothing.
Also, im stuck with the hive plant monsters, i found some inner garden room but it tells me i must find another way, it does not seems to be any other building to inspect, halp.
There is a building to the right side of the screen when you go down from the starting area. Go down, then right, and you'll see a staircase all the way to the right after an alleyway. You don't need to go that far, the entrance you want is on the near side of the alleyway. Just look up, at the top of the screen and glass walls to a building. That's a door, it's just not well marked.

Go in there, fight your way to the end of that building and you will encounter a captured female soldier in a tentacle rape cocoon. Free her with a bottle of bleach, and you will be able to pick up something called a Plant Heart from the now empty cocoon. That is what you need to clear the paths that are obstructed with the strange growth.

One Plant Heart clears one obstruction, though, so you'll need to find more. Keep looking, find more pods and free more girls and collect the plant hearts you need to proceed. By doing this you will make your way to the end of the maze and face a boss fight, beat it and you're done with that area and the story can progress.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Hmm, now that I'm up to date, I have my own thoughts on the possible endings.

1. I definitely still want to see aa corruption ending where Juno turns into a dryad herself.
  2. I also like the idea of a lesbian harem ending for those who put in the effort to collect enough base points. That would be sweet.
  3. And if there's a possiblity to further Dr. Peters research and turn Eva into a benevolent Dryad, I'd like the harmony end to have consensual sex between her and Juno.
Also seems weird that Dr. Zara gets the one unanimated sex scene. I hope that one still gets implemented in some form or another.

Reactions: RHFlash

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I really like this game. Normally i am not into the rape and bestiality genre, but this game plays it off pretty well.
I like the artwork and the story is quite interesting. I am looking forward to more of this game.

Speaking of more. I hope to see a few things:
- as mentioned by others, i hope to see Juno turn into a Dryad, but a good one, that might create a race of nice Dryads that will keep humans in check so that nature can flourish, while not becoming a tyrant.
- The current ending that is in place (the betrayal by Dr. Zara ending) doesn't really have unique scenes, only variations on others. I'd love to see a few new scenes added there.
- I'd also like to see a bit more consensual sex. We have a few now, 3 of them related to building the base (the base-favour way), but not much else. I like to see the girls getting frisky with each other.

Looking for more of this game. Keep it up Dev!

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Damn that sucks, I was kind of hoping all the endings would be done by March or so from the last Patreon post I've read of them completing the game by Feb or March. I guess the game is technically completed as a couple of the endings are out but man another 4-5 months of waiting for one ending then probably 4-5 more for the last one is mehh

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Question for those that know and are willing to share:
Does anyone have a list or something like that for all the secret/special endings?
Endings that are somewhat unique like The dog-house ending or lesbian orgy ending?
I have found those 2, but are there any more?

For those that want to find the two that i know of:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes